Sign in to follow this  
PaulineFowler

Can't sleep, can't eat

I am strangely relaxed. Having stood in Portaloo road and watched the best they could do I really can''t see them causing us much trouble at home. They have a poor away record

Ipshit we very happy with there performance and we were disappointed, says alot.

We were off that day and they supposedly "played well" they still couldnt beat us.

Good points there Harry and CJRV - EVERYTHING to be very confident about - bring them on OTBC

Pauline,

Just a thought but if you can''t sleep, how come you need waking up when it is Sunday?

Let''s hope it will be a dream come true!

[quote user="Harry Kidd"]I am strangely relaxed. Having stood in Portaloo road and watched the best they could do I really can''t see them causing us much trouble at home. They have a poor away record[/quote]

Aways forms pretty decent against the better teams if you take the top 8 teams this is ipswichs record.

Bournemouth away = draw

Watford away = win

Norwich away = lose

Middlesbrough away = lose

Brentford away = win

Wolves away = draw

Id say only two losses away to the top 7 teams in the league (excluding Ipswich who finished 6th), is not too bad

[quote user="Harry Kidd"]Key result fatty is the 3rd one down[/quote]

Yep it is the most relevant is it not, we have had a result against every top 8 team either home or away except Norwich.

Either way there wont be a lot in the game Mick sets up to contain teams (which isn''t the prettiest) but it does keep the game tight. Means finger biting till the end hopefully Murph will reach 28th goal of the season to win it in the 90th minute and it will all be fine