Sign in to follow this  
pete

"Holland" Pressure too much for City

Surprising former Binners coming out with rallying cries. But suggest City ease any nerves on the pitch and in the stands by starting quickly on the front foot unlike against Boro and last Saturday. Early goal would be very welcome.

Yes, I read his article with amusement. It''s pretty much what I would have written, if asked to write an article about the game for an 1p5wich ex-pro. well, obviously I wouldn''t have anything to do with them as a matter of principle, but you know what I mean.

It''s all pretty mediocre from the scum in the mindgames department. We''re taking the right approach by just staying out of it.

It''s pretty interesting to see the stuff mostly coming from their side over the last week or so, we''ve mostly been keeping out of it and long may that continue as it is all pretty pointless.

IMO the binners best chance was to win at home and try to hold us at FCR, they are still obviously in with a shout but we have to be favourites whatever their current/ex-players have to say about it.

Surely Matt Holland is too busy fighting the avengers and trying to kill Sarah Connor to do interviews?

Talk is cheap from such former players. They ain''t going to say anything negative in the press, the only person who has recently was Murphy at Blackpool and you see what happens then.

I would like to thank Mr Holland for his insightful opinion.

I would also like to hope that his next shit is an angry hedgehog that has Ebola.

Managers sometimes state "It''s OK, we don''t read the papers anyway"...

Given the mass availability of social media - and managing people is often akin to herding cats - how can managers 100% guarantee their players are unaware of what is being said?

It''s incredible the amount of gobbling off press coming from Ipshite at the moment compared to the more dignified approach from ours - their current players seem to have stopped shooting their mouth off in the last couple of days (I wonder if they''ve been told to button it?) but now the likes of Holland are doing what they can to get under our skin, a clear tactic that will I''m sure only make them all look rather stupid on Saturday. The reality is that I don''t think any of our players will take any notice and that Ipshite are going to find it very different at Carrow Rd. I don''t think this will be as tight a game as some suggest, it''s likely to be us that score first and then that opens up a team that is certainly worse on the road than we are at home. OTBC

It seems these scumm3rs are all coming out of the woodwork and chipping in, first Dozzell now Holland, amazing how they all crawl out from under their mothers, I mean they even had an extra 12,000 supporters appear from nowhere on Saturday!

[quote user="DannyBoy"]It seems these scumm3rs are all coming out of the woodwork and chipping in, first Dozzell now Holland, amazing how they all crawl out from under their mothers, I mean they even had an extra 12,000 supporters appear from nowhere on Saturday! [/quote]I think that they are paid to give their opinions, so have to take the opportunity when it arises. Not a bad way to earn a few quid!