Sign in to follow this  
wewonthecup

Ipswich <3

We are gonna hammer you lot Super Mick has already told you that you''ll all be crying. I''ll take a 3-0 lead today going into the game at carrot rd. I''ve already booked my bed and breakfast for Wembley!!!!

[quote user="wewonthecup"]I''ve already booked my bed and breakfast for Wembley!!!![/quote]I didn''t realize that the Wurzels had made a comeback & we''re doing a gig there [:O]

Well the hammering never took place that''s the trouble when you set yourself up for a fall - bet you somewhat of a TW-T now cos you certainly sound like one

We''ll just have to finish the job off at carrot rd. As I said Big Mick has said you''ll end up in tears. I think we''ll do it at your place I''d take a win on penalties but I think we will do it in 90 mins, probably 0-2.

[quote user="wewonthecup"]We''ll just have to finish the job off at carrot rd. As I said Big Mick has said you''ll end up in tears. I think we''ll do it at your place I''d take a win on penalties but I think we will do it in 90 mins, probably 0-2.[/quote]

I commend you for the hope you demonstrate. If you  didn''t have hope then you''d have nothing. Nothing, however, is what you will have when the time period for hope expires next Saturday. Don''t let it spoil your summer, however, as pre-season training will be right around the corner and then you can hope all over again.

[quote user="wewonthecup"]We''ll just have to finish the job off at carrot rd. As I said Big Mick has said you''ll end up in tears. I think we''ll do it at your place I''d take a win on penalties but I think we will do it in 90 mins, probably 0-2.[/quote]

Ah well can''t fix stupid !

I see I''m not the only clued up one on here! Portmanking knows what he''s talking about. Although he comes across as arrogant I think its only misconstrued as arrogance and I see no reason why we shouldn''t be. We''re definitely due one over you and that will be this weekend I''m sure, arrogant or not.

Due one ? no such thing, if you were to beat us it would be because you scored more goals than us, nothing to do with being due one.

Maybe you could just "DO one"

Said it earlier and will say it again, can''t fix stupid.

[quote user="wewonthecup"]I see I''m not the only clued up one on here! Portmanking knows what he''s talking about. Although he comes across as arrogant I think its only misconstrued as arrogance and I see no reason why we shouldn''t be. We''re definitely due one over you and that will be this weekend I''m sure, arrogant or not.[/quote]

Clued up???? you said you''d win 3 0 and you didn''t.....