Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

What's the deal with Final tickets?

That is the same info I pointed you in the direction of in my initial post on your thread.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

Found this from the Swindon website. Can''t see us allowing our season ticket holders to buy up to 9 tickets though!

Swindon Town will be allocated 30,485 tickets for the East End of Wembley Stadium in the final. 
Pricing categories at Wembley Stadium are split into five sections and there is also a concession rate for Senior Citizens and children aged 16 and under. 
ADULT PRICES 
Category 1 - £80 Adults, £40 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Category 2 - £62 Adults, £31 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Category 3 - £52 Adults, £26 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Category 4 - £40 Adults, £20 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Category 5 - £30 Adults, £15 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Due to the numbers Swindon Town will not be selling any tickets to the public at the County Ground and ALL tickets are being sold through Ticketmaster.

WHEN TO BUY 
Ticket sales will be split into TWO separate periods of sale. 
Period 1: Clients with 260+ loyalty points (Please note - 2014/15 Season Ticket Holders already have 260 points on their account) This period will be limited to nine tickets per person. 

Period 2: General Sale 
Starts 9.30am Thursday 14th May 2015 ONLINE ONLY [/quote]

I am sure there will be the ability to do group bookings on behalf of other season ticket holders so family and mates can sit together Hairy.

Sure you''re right TIL. I was trying to remember what happened at the Millennium Stadium and that rings a bell.
Now lets beat Ipswich!

Using total guesswork, I would assume the tickets would be allocated as follows:-

(guessing at least 37,000 tickets being given to us)

Season ticket holders - 22,000 (and of these not everyone would go - holidays etc)

Priority members

All other members

General sale

My daughter supports Swindon but never goes to watch but she wanted to go and watch them at Wembley so, this morning, I booked two tickets for the playoff final on the page posted above. IT WAS HARD WORK !   If it''s half as hard to get ticket for Norwich it will be a nightmare !

Huckerbys Boots, some people just can''t forget the past, so they jump on any opportunity they can get to belittle you. Don''t rise to the bait, just feel sorry for them.

HBM - Alex has just lost his(her?) Dad, so go easy on things like this, as in the whole scheme of things, your ranting is not so important

I think Matt it is just going to be a case of wait and see. There will of course be plans in place by the club but no way would they share that with anyone as it''s still not guaranteed we''ll get there.

Everything at the moment is just conjecture as every club has different circumstances and "demands".

I think it''s clear to everyone that the tickets will be distributed by a third party and we will unfortunately just have to wait for the announcements to see what happens for who.

I definitely won''t be queuing up outside Carrow Road for the whole night again though :)

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]My daughter supports Swindon but never goes to watch but she wanted to go and watch them at Wembley so, this morning, I booked two tickets for the playoff final on the page posted above. IT WAS HARD WORK !   If it''s half as hard to get ticket for Norwich it will be a nightmare ![/quote]Hard work in what sense? I just had a look and it appears there''s shed loads of tickets left.https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/details/event.aspx?itemref=1174

All four clubs should release a joint statement with details in my mind. With such a short turn-around from Saturday to the final, it would be good to know some details in advance whether you''re a City, Town, Boro or Bees fan.

If it helps, I have just been in the CR ticket office less than 45 minutes ago, and they say Tickets will be available on line very quickly after the result is confirmed, and that on line is going to be the quickest and safest way to purchase, on a one for one basis for season ticket holders, they have an allocation of 36,000, in the East side (same if its them down the road, West side for Boro & Bee''s), once players, sponsors, season ticket holders are sorted then it will be priority members,

They are not going to be cheap, up to £180, I wont say what others are as I didn''t write it down and don''t want to misquote.

I think the clubs don''t want to put anything out yet as would be seen as being over confident before the semi''s are over.

I do know that a fulfilment company is on standby, and as you purchase your tickets they will be sending them out straight away.

Hope that is useful, is all I could find out, "C''mon you yellows"

I think you''re right there Lessingham, why on earth would the club be talking bout Wembly tickets before Saturday.

Just hold fire guys, the time will surely come soon enough.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]They are not going to be cheap, up to £180, I wont say what others are as I didn''t write it down and don''t want to misquote.[/quote]Holy cow, that''s ridiculous! Don''t think the standard seats will be anything near that, though – this is from QPR''s website in advance of their big day last year: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/120514-qpr-championship-play-off-final-tickets-1548512.aspx

Season ticket holders and members book before 20th May to "guarantee" their ticket - does that mean anyone with ST holders/priority membership is guaranteed a ticket as long as they buy before general sale? In other words, we have less than 38,000 ST holders/members?

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Season ticket holders and members book before 20th May to "guarantee" their ticket - does that mean anyone with ST holders/priority membership is guaranteed a ticket as long as they buy before general sale? In other words, we have less than 38,000 ST holders/members?[/quote]That''s certainly the way that I interpreted it, Excited.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

There you go yet again so just tell me the last time you posted without having a pop at someone who does not see eye to eye with you ? Morons,cronies, idiots etc makes me wonder why you post on here as there are alternative sites you know.

Anyway did my answer satisfy your request for info or is an acknowledgement beyond you ?

[/quote]

Yet again Tilson twisting things around to put yourself in the innocent camp. I do not have a pop at anyone not seeing eye to eye with me, I have pop at the morons and cronies like you who post crap like ''do a podcast'' and ''why so angry'', tiresome and antangonistic playground stuff.[/quote]
Calm down Dude, you''ll give yourself a hernia.
Ticket information is here.