Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

What's the deal with Final tickets?

So how does it work? As a season ticket holder do I have my ticket reserved like the semi home leg? Or do I have to queue again for 9 hours like last time? Can I buy more than one ticket?

Anybody know?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Let''s beat Ipswich first, eh?[/quote]

Well said Bor. With all due respect Matt, we could play out of our skin in these 2 games but if the referees having a mare, well....

Let''s not tempt fate folks!

OTBC

Jesus can someone just answer the bloody question? If you two wanna be cautious then fine but I just wanna know what the deal is with tickets.

If I ask it a different way maybe someone will respond.

''IF we beat Ipswich and get to the final, theoretically what would then be the deal with final tickets?''

Ps. I''m a positive person so all I''m thinking about is win win win and the final. Thoughts become things, ditch the cautious negativity and only think of the positive outcome, and it will happen.

I doubt anyone here has any more idea than anyone else, it''s obviously something all the clubs will have had to think about but I doubt many will want to talk about it too much in advance (at least before the first game). The problem for all sides is getting their 35k or whatever tickets allocated (I imagine s-t holders will get first dibs) and out to people within what will be just a few days.

I asked the club ticket office yesterday as I will need more time than most to. getr me ticket delivered. Their answer... .... They don''t know yet.

It''s got absolutely Donald all to do with positivity or negativity, Matt - I EXPECT us to give those b@stards a good hiding in a couple of hours time. I do agree with your second post though, ''If'' (for superstitions sake) sounds better than the original done deal post.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Anybody know?[/quote]Maybe someone at the club does. Have you thought about giving them a ring? [:S]

last year each club was allocated 37,000.

I asked at the box office this week about getting tickets, he said season ticket holders should be OK, but would not commit himself. Said we would have to wait for announcements to be made.

Do you seriously think that they will not give season ticket holders priority?Will it be 1 or 2 tickets per season tickets?Its going to be 1 because the total allocation would only be 37K

I''m on holiday for the final.... wont get to see us at Wembley and the thought of that makes me very sad....

we may never get there again :(

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]So what does it have to do with then cause I''m just asking a simple question[/quote]

Perhaps not being so cocky???

I''ve just phoned the Carrow Road box office to enquire and should we get past Ips**t the final tickets will go on sale next Sunday from 10am.

Tilson will have until 10.30 to order two dozen for him and his cronies after which time the phone lines will be open to normal season ticket holders and regular away supporters with a minimum of 20,000,000 points.

The club are urging fans to stay patient as they have decided to ''double up'' and sell Tom Jones gig tickets on the same day even though fans have until July 7th to claim their concert ticket.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I bet a podcast would get their attention.[/quote]

You really need to change your name to Bore Bore Bore

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]So what does it have to do with then cause I''m just asking a simple question[/quote]

Perhaps not being so cocky???[/quote]

So let me get this straight, as a Norwich City fan, which I''m assuming you are, you have an issue with me being confident and only thinking of nothing but a win ahead of the games?

Wow you should give Alex Neil a call and see if you could give a team talk, or better yet move into Sports Psychology, I think you could do some real sterling work, perhaps you could team up with negative Chris Hughton and launch a campaign warning of the dangers of positive thinking in a bid to quash winning mentalities everywhere.

Here''s something for you, just if my point isn''t clear enough. Do you think Jose Mourinho walked around prior to FC Porto and Inter Milan winning the champions league along with every Chelsea game he''s ever managed, being cautious and not adopting an ''assumed we''ve won already'' attitude? Go and tell him he''s being cocky and see what response you get.

It''s called positive thinking. I am thinking only of Wembley and promotion. I am not thinking of how devastated I''ll feel if we lose Saturday. I''m thinking of jubilation, of queuing up for tickets, of walking out at Wembley, of Johnson hitting the winner and of the players and fans going mental after we win.

If you don''t want to adopt that positive mental attitude then fine, but I do, and it has nothing to do blind cockiness. It''s positive thinking.

And I''m positive Alex Neil is thinking exactly the same way.

As I have said on another thread it will probably be dealt with by Ticketmaster who in recent times have handled Wembley Finals. They are distributing tickets for the League One Play off. If you look on the Swindon website and look at the arrangements for their 30,000 allocation Ticketmaster are the boys.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]By  the way have you ever considered anger management ?[/quote]

Why would I need that Tilson? Oh I see, are you implying that I''m angry in a sad attempt to suggest I''ve been so wound up by comments that I''m sitting here pulling my hair out whilst typing?

I''m perfectly calm and am just trying to deliver my point, but once again this board doesn''t change and is still full of sad and tiresome cronies who have nothing better to do than contribute antagonistic comments rather than add relevant opinion.

I long for the day the message board just has people discussing Norwich without the morons and pathetic and tiresome folk sticking their oars in like children.

There you go yet again so just tell me the last time you posted without having a pop at someone who does not see eye to eye with you ? Morons,cronies, idiots etc makes me wonder why you post on here as there are alternative sites you know.

Anyway did my answer satisfy your request for info or is an acknowledgement beyond you ?

Hi Matt,

I''m totally positive re us getting to Wembley, and I''m sure 99% of us are also. Why be so angry? I do think you need a cup of green tea though as Tilly suggested pal, as you can''t blame any of us for not wanting to set ourselves up for a fall. As for Mourinho, Neil etc - I don''t think any of them talk about the final as a given until they''ve got the semi final out of the way, or not that I''ve noticed anyway. City to win Saturday 3-1 OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"]As I have said on another thread it will probably be dealt with by Ticketmaster who in recent times have handled Wembley Finals. They are distributing tickets for the League One Play off. If you look on the Swindon website and look at the arrangements for their 30,000 allocation Ticketmaster are the boys.[/quote]

Preston tickets for the final are being distributed by See Tickets and the only tickets sold from the Deepdale ticket office will be disabled tickets.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

There you go yet again so just tell me the last time you posted without having a pop at someone who does not see eye to eye with you ? Morons,cronies, idiots etc makes me wonder why you post on here as there are alternative sites you know.

Anyway did my answer satisfy your request for info or is an acknowledgement beyond you ?

[/quote]

Yet again Tilson twisting things around to put yourself in the innocent camp. I do not have a pop at anyone not seeing eye to eye with me, I have pop at the morons and cronies like you who post crap like ''do a podcast'' and ''why so angry'', tiresome and antangonistic playground stuff.

Found this from the Swindon website. Can''t see us allowing our season ticket holders to buy up to 9 tickets though!
Swindon Town will be allocated 30,485 tickets for the East End of Wembley Stadium in the final. 

Pricing categories at Wembley Stadium are split into five sections and there is also a concession rate for Senior Citizens and children aged 16 and under. 
ADULT PRICES 
Category 1 - £80 Adults, £40 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Category 2 - £62 Adults, £31 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Category 3 - £52 Adults, £26 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Category 4 - £40 Adults, £20 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Category 5 - £30 Adults, £15 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under 
Due to the numbers Swindon Town will not be selling any tickets to the public at the County Ground and ALL tickets are being sold through Ticketmaster.

WHEN TO BUY 
Ticket sales will be split into TWO separate periods of sale. 
Period 1: Clients with 260+ loyalty points (Please note - 2014/15 Season Ticket Holders already have 260 points on their account) This period will be limited to nine tickets per person. 

Period 2: General Sale 
Starts 9.30am Thursday 14th May 2015 ONLINE ONLY 

[quote user="Alex "]Hi Matt,

I''m totally positive re us getting to Wembley, and I''m sure 99% of us are also. Why be so angry? I do think you need a cup of green tea though as Tilly suggested pal, as you can''t blame any of us for not wanting to set ourselves up for a fall. As for Mourinho, Neil etc - I don''t think any of them talk about the final as a given until they''ve got the semi final out of the way, or not that I''ve noticed anyway. City to win Saturday 3-1 OTBC[/quote]

Why do you also assume I''m angry? Or are you also just trying to emulate Tilsons childish and tiresome stick prodding?

Just because one person makes a statement, childish and petulant as it was, it doesn''t make it fact.