Say it does come down to spot-kicks on Saturday (and I really hope it doesn''t!) Who would you like our 5 takers to be?

For me it would be:

1. Wes

2. Hooper

3. Howson

4. Jerome

5. Johnson

That''s obviously assuming they''re on the pitch come the end of the game. Maybe stick Dorrans in there as well, although that penalty at Leeds will surely be at the back of his mind!

Johnson will either hit the roof of the net or the roof of the stands.A bit risky, but i still chose him,

Dorrans took (and missed) one recently. Must be high up on the list. Russel martin playing the captain''s role? A lot of it comes down to nerve.Grabban still banned

[quote user="DannyBoy"]Has Ruddy saved any penalties this season?[/quote]He saved Peter Whittingham''s penalty against Cardiff at Carrow Road.

Would Alex Neil have the balls to swap Ruddy for Rudd if it comes down to a penalty shoot out?Rudd has a good record of penalty saves in matches and shoot outs including one against the binners last season for Preston.I do realise that although he saved it they scored on the rebound, but you cant do that in a shoot out.You dont have to catch them or even push them away from the box, just keep the initial shot out and I think he is the better keeper for that.