Sign in to follow this  
NorwichRat

Just bought 4 priority memberships....

This morning on the club website there is a glossy yellow sticker on the Priority Membership section saying ''Limited availability''.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

This morning on the club website there is a glossy yellow sticker on the Priority Membership section saying ''Limited availability''.

[/quote]Makes sense.  Presumably the limited availability is because we are near the 38,800 in ST holders and members and the club are trying to be fair, protecting those that are paid up - ensuring all genuine fans get tickets.  Can''t think of any other reason why availability would be limited.  Peace of mind for all real fans - in the hope we will be needing to buy them!

Just upgraded my season ticket to the priority category and am now in entitled to 6 tickets in the Royal Box and the Queens blanket should we be fortunate enough to win through....

I''ve just upgraded my CategoryA+ Priority Season Ticket Gold Card ,and that will allow me to make Delia''s half time Cup of tea IF we get there

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Just upgraded my season ticket to the priority category and am now in entitled to 6 tickets in the Royal Box and the Queens blanket should we be fortunate enough to win through....[/quote]Just bought Wembley, so I''m having the blanket.  Will re-sell if we don''t get through, and you''ll be welcome to the Queen''s blanket nutty.[;)]

Owing to the on going scrum for tickets, the Football league have just announced they are switching the play off final to Twickenham, so blankets and hip flasks for all platinum priority season ticket plus holders.