Sign in to follow this  
daz

i really hope this isnt true....

just been (god forbid ) to see what (rap they are spouting off on twtd about us....

1 thing they said was...

Norwich fans on Saturday were no different to what they normally are though. They are not a vocal bunch. Never have been. Home or away. They won''t repeat our atmosphere on Saturday. They haven''t got it in them!

I really hope this isn''t true and get carrow road rocking ! not just the snake pit and Barclay ;) ...

il be there as usual and cant wait !! hope the rest of the ground is BUZZING too!!! :)

OTBC

I shouldn`t worry too much about what they are saying on there, what with their constant inbred jibes and living in the past it just shows how small-minded and ignorant those binners really are...in other words just your typical scumm3r

Thought I would have a look down there after reading this thread, there''s a poster called "first wizard" on a number of threads.

[quote user="DannyBoy"]I shouldn`t worry too much about what they are saying on there, what with their constant inbred jibes and living in the past it just shows how small-minded and ignorant those binners really are...in other words just your typical scumm3r[/quote]

yeh I did see that actually every other word is how many fingers have they got again etc etc... arghhhh I HATE them!!! haha

they even say even if they get thrashed they will just bring up how much squads are worth etc...

1 normal (ish) guy on there though did say they cant talk about that as its only what we worked hard for getting to prem for a little while and they spent their money on (rap when agent roy was in charge etc ;)

The Barclay and Snakepit should be OK for noise.

Let''s just hope the rest of the ground put their prawn sandwiches back in their cool bags and join in every now and again!

Will Archant be providing those Happy Clapper things?

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Thought I would have a look down there after reading this thread, there''s a poster called "first wizard" on a number of threads.[/quote]

Yes, its me, they need correcting now and again. [;)]

[quote user="cannigia1"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvCPr3BOQuA .that''s how its done[/quote]

Haha Celtic fans are great, but never seen so many Glesga beer bellies at one time, more wobble than bounce,

Watch Saturday and learn how to bounce