Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

how confident are you norwich city fans ?

not much of a buzz on here ..are you nervous? I''m sure you will win have some belief that you''re gonna smash them.

Not 100% although we have better squad by a mile.But the fact that it is a derby game and virtually a cup tie reduces the gap betwee the two sides, even though we have home advantage.I lean towards a City win but that first goal is vital. If they get that then we will have our work cut out.Let''s hope the home support is load and behind our boys.My mortgage would have to go on Norwich if I had to chose between the two.

[quote user="cannigia1"]not much of a buzz on here ..are you nervous? [/quote]It''s not our cup final. That comes next week. Satuarday is more like having to clean dogsh1t off your shoes before going into a smart hotel. It''s just something you have to do first. They will be beaten, which ever cliche you choose to use.

what is so good about middlesbrough ?they are average nothing special ..they would struggle to beat Inverness caley

If it''s Middlesbrough, and we avoid any refereeing surprises in the semi final, I don''t believe for a minute that they''ll get the luck of us scoring an early own goal again whilst managing to keep us out on such a wide pitch for 75mins. I''m 110% confident of that.

[quote user="cannigia1"]what is so good about middlesbrough ?they are average nothing special ..they would struggle to beat Inverness caley[/quote]

In the league they were the only team that we looked completely toothless against for the full 180+ minutes.

They also seem at their best in big match/night games. This would be a very big TV game- our weakness and their strength.

I don''t think they are all that good but I do think they find us pretty easy to contain.

Confident enough to gamble €40 on rtn flts for the final, funnily enough, half of which will be paid by a binner( same one i''ve mentioned before, we often work together over here ) if we beat them, we had a bet of €10 as to who would finish higher, when we both ended up in playoffs i offered him double or quits, he agreed. So if we win on saturday a valuable contribution will be made by a binner to a yellows journey to Wembley

Not confident. How many times have we been here before and ended up disappointed?

Squad means nothing in these games, remember the semi final at Hillsborough when we lost to a team a division below us?

God I hope and pray they prove me wrong!

Pretty much in agreement with most here.

I''m about 75% confident we will win. The fact it''s Ipswich though would in my view make the 25% way more painful than if it was someone else but wouldn''t make the 75% any better. I wouldn''t care if we beat Paulton Rovers to get to the playoff final at Wembley, i''d just be equally happy to be there.

How confident am I as a Town fan? Well, very. We are all geared for Wembley and are just waiting to brush you aside. COYB.

[quote user="wewonthecup"]How confident am I as a Town fan? Well, very. We are all geared for Wembley and are just waiting to brush you aside. COYB.[/quote]

Deluded, Barcelona ? makes me laugh if nothing else...

We can''t exactly play worse than we did last week and I doubt Ipswich can play much better so I''m not worried too much.

3-1 City

Hoolahan to score in the first half

Dorrans after the break, Bishop to pull one back then Hooper of the bench to finish the tie after 80 minutes would be my guess.

The only way I see them getting through is by penalties, which I''d fancy us to bottle for some reason, we''ve missed quite a few recently!

[quote user="wewonthecup"]How confident am I as a Town fan? Well, very. We are all geared for Wembley and are just waiting to brush you aside. COYB.[/quote]

Quite frankly, you are just not good enough. There is only so far that a bunch of cast-offs and freebies can go disguising their deficiencies with hoof-ball.If you do fluke a win tommorow then you will certainly lose at Wembley.Also, undersestimate us at your peril.Ipswich Town/premier League is a contradiction of terms.

[quote user="wewonthecup"]How confident am I as a Town fan? Well, very. We are all geared for Wembley and are just waiting to brush you aside. COYB.[/quote]Are you still living that sad little life?

wewonthecup wrote the following post at 15/05/2015 5:58 PM:

110% confident of a Town win. Its our time.

Yeh "it''s our time" is a great reason for confidence scummer.

Hang onto that cos it''s all you''ve got.

I prefer " City are a far better side than you"

That''s the truth pal but you hang on to your rabbits claw.