Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Day Dream Believer

So the club want us all in early but never play tunes before the game that the crowd can get going on. What''s happened to "F*CK of George Burley" that really used to warm things up before kick off.

We need some City songs before games, not an orchestrated "kick it off" just before kick off.

I''m only 20 and the crap they play pre-match is too young for me. Soulless, sterile, vapid club pop/rap that must irritate everyone in the crowd who isn''t a girl under the age of 16 (Which I''d guess is a fair few people in CR!)

If I''m at a game by myself I have to stick the earphones in or stand inside as it does my head in! It may seem insignificant, but I''m convinced the absolute sh**e they blast over the PA pre game kills the atmosphere somewhat. I like watching the players warm up beforehand, I''d prefer not to have KISS FM rammed down my throat at the time.

I mean even if the crowd decided to get a chant going you couldn''t hear it over fu**ing Usher or Rihanna or whatever is blaring out at 11 over the PA!

There is no pre match atmosphere Ricky, there used to be but it''s gone and the SH1T music doesn''t help.

[quote user="Cohiba"]So the club want us all in early but never play tunes before the game that the crowd can get going on. What''s happened to "F*CK of George Burley" that really used to warm things up before kick off.

We need some City songs before games, not an orchestrated "kick it off" just before kick off.[/quote]Loved Day Dream Believer, seemed like the whole ground joined in! Bring it back...I even used to sing along to that stupid lawn feed advert that used it...Sad I know

Having seen Burley on Sky last week he certainly needs to do one.

Down town and f.ck off Burely, that''s two for starters.

George burley I remember he had Hearts top of the league and left because he couldn''t handle it and blamed the chairman lol

Didn''t do very well with your joke of a national side either lol

By the way-you''ve misspelt Caniggia! Are you sure you''re a Dundee fan? Or are you just thick?

Was it just me or did anyone else think someone at the club had a wicked sense of humour today?

Not just Daydream Believer but also We Built This City.

I have happy memories of taunting them after their umpteenth attempt to gain City status failed..."You''ll never be a city!"