Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Wembley ticket details announced

That''s something I''d like to know too Purple. The category 4 seats at the front of the upper tier offer a very good view, I''ve sat there at least a dozen times for England games. I wouldn''t be so keen on the category 4 seats low down close to the pitch by the corner flags though.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Not impressed with the timing of the release of tickets, it''s too soon after our match ! I''ll have to put my foot down to get home for 6pm. [/quote]Why the rush ?If we''re getting around 38,000 tickets there''ll be plenty to go round.

It depends where you want (and maybe afford) to sit

38,000 tickets? That may answer the 35,000 seater stadium conundrum.....................

[quote user="Matt Juler"]That''s something I''d like to know too Purple. The category 4 seats at the front of the upper tier offer a very good view, I''ve sat there at least a dozen times for England games. I wouldn''t be so keen on the category 4 seats low down close to the pitch by the corner flags though.[/quote]Thanks, Matt. That is useful to know. I prefer a reasonably high view to a low one. Any other advice on good vantage points at the new Wembley (I guess it has changed at bit since I was there for the 1966 England-Portugal World Cup semi-final...) would be appreciated.

I''ve been in the lower tier a couple of times, once for the first England game at the New Wembley against Brazil and also for the Lowestoft Town FA Vase final. The seats for Brazil were in the equivalent to blocks 112-114 from our allocation and the view was good from where we were towards the back of the lower tier. For the Lowestoft game we were in 102-104 blocks low down and didn''t find that view very good (it was still a lot better than many away games, just relative to elsewhere).

When in the upper tier, we''ve always gone for blocks 505 to 508 or 519 to 522 (or the equivalent at the other end) as far forward as possible. When booking on the official FA website you get a lot of control and I''ve often been able to get the front few rows if booking at the start of the FA FAN priority sale. For one game I decided on the day to go and bought a cheap ticket up in the "blue" section at the back near the large scoreboards (512 - 515) and whilst the view was great, it did look a bit like a game of Subbuteo, but still not as bad as the away area at Newcastle! As it was there were a lot of better seats available so once the game started made my way a lot closer to the front of the upper tier.

Never sat in the middle tier, football is more pie and pint than caviar and prosecco for me! Also been on the pitch for Oasis, but assuming we make it next week will leave that for the team ;-)

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I''ve been in the lower tier a couple of times, once for the first England game at the New Wembley against Brazil and also for the Lowestoft Town FA Vase final. The seats for Brazil were in the equivalent to blocks 112-114 from our allocation and the view was good from where we were towards the back of the lower tier. For the Lowestoft game we were in 102-104 blocks low down and didn''t find that view very good (it was still a lot better than many away games, just relative to elsewhere).

When in the upper tier, we''ve always gone for blocks 505 to 508 or 519 to 522 (or the equivalent at the other end) as far forward as possible. When booking on the official FA website you get a lot of control and I''ve often been able to get the front few rows if booking at the start of the FA FAN priority sale. For one game I decided on the day to go and bought a cheap ticket up in the "blue" section at the back near the large scoreboards (512 - 515) and whilst the view was great, it did look a bit like a game of Subbuteo, but still not as bad as the away area at Newcastle! As it was there were a lot of better seats available so once the game started made my way a lot closer to the front of the upper tier.

Never sat in the middle tier, football is more pie and pint than caviar and prosecco for me! Also been on the pitch for Oasis, but assuming we make it next week will leave that for the team ;-)[/quote]Cheers!

Guys and Gals STOP!

Discuss this Sunday, bad omens, etc. We all know how City let us down when we expect more.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Matt Juler"]I''ve been in the lower tier a couple of times, once for the first England game at the New Wembley against Brazil and also for the Lowestoft Town FA Vase final. The seats for Brazil were in the equivalent to blocks 112-114 from our allocation and the view was good from where we were towards the back of the lower tier. For the Lowestoft game we were in 102-104 blocks low down and didn''t find that view very good (it was still a lot better than many away games, just relative to elsewhere).

Never sat in the middle tier, football is more pie and pint than caviar and prosecco for me! Also been on the pitch for Oasis, but assuming we make it next week will leave that for the team ;-)[/quote]Cheers![/quote]This feature might be helpful:http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx

People keep saying don''t panic as there will be lots to go round, but does any know how many season ticket holders we have and how many priority members?

If it''s true that new priority members can get tickets at the same time as season ticket holders I suspect there will be a lot who have suddenly joined either this afternoon or on the off chance of reaching the final.

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]People keep saying don''t panic as there will be lots to go round, but does any know how many season ticket holders we have and how many priority members?

If it''s true that new priority members can get tickets at the same time as season ticket holders I suspect there will be a lot who have suddenly joined either this afternoon or on the off chance of reaching the final.[/quote]There is apparently only limited availability for new member applications so it looks as if there will be enough tickets to go round for all members and season ticket holders without any bother. 

So it''s only season ticket holders and members who can buy right now? I can only ever get to a handful of games each season because of work commitments so I''m neither but I have a customer number. When do you think I might be able to buy tickets?

As detailed in the original information in the first post Jules, Wednesday will be first opportunity for non ST/Members

Thanks. Will have to take my chances on Weds. Do you think there will be many tickets left?

I suspect there will be. ST Holders and members must number approx 28-30k I would think so a good chunk to go on general sale.

Cheers.

Well I''m in and it seems to be letting me purchase tickets via my customer number.

Can you only buy tickets for yourself? My old dad wants to come and as I''ve previously bought tickets for him he (not internet savvy) doesn''t have a customer number so I can''t add him to friends and family. Any suggestions?

[quote user="kick it off"]As detailed in the original information in the first post Jules, Wednesday will be first opportunity for non ST/Members[/quote]

What time Wednesday?

[quote user="Jules"]Cheers.

Well I''m in and it seems to be letting me purchase tickets via my customer number.

Can you only buy tickets for yourself? My old dad wants to come and as I''ve previously bought tickets for him he (not internet savvy) doesn''t have a customer number so I can''t add him to friends and family. Any suggestions?[/quote]

How''d u get on? I am in the queue but don''t have priority membership. Only got 40 mins left in the queue so if I can get them i''ll get them now and not wait until Wednesday.