Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Wembley ticket details announced

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norwich_city_and_ipswich_town_release_ticket_details_for_play_off_final_at_wembley_1_4074059?

The Canaries have initially been allocated 38,888 seats in the east side of the stadium.

Tickets will be on sale for the match from 6pm on Saturday, May 16 online only, in line with the following priorities:

• Ground Season Ticket Holders and Priority Members need to book before 5pm, on May 20 to guarantee your seat.

• Purchase tickets from 6pm, Saturday 16th May, online only

• Purchase tickets in person at Carrow Road and by telephone from Sunday 17th May, 9am.

• One ticket per customer number

• Maximum eight tickets per transaction.

• Corporate season ticket holders can book from 9am Sunday, May 17 by phone only.

Extra tickets

• Tickets on sale from 6pm, Wednesday 20th May

• Customers are able to buy an extra one ticket per customer number, max of 8 tickets per transaction

Ticket prices:

Cat 1

Adult: £98

Concession: £49

Cat 2

Adult: £76

Concession: £38

Cat 3

Adult: £64

Concession: £32

Cat 4

Adult: £52

Concession: £26

Cat 5

Adult: £36.00

Concession: £18.00

Concessions are:

Seniors – 65 and over

Juniors – Under 17

To buy tickets

Online: http://tickets.canaries.co.uk

Phone: 0844 826 1902

Carrow Road ticket office: 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday from May 17

Coach travel

Cost: £25 per person

Departs from County Hall (9am to 10am)

This should give us a rough idea of where seats are situated for each of the five categories.[img]http://www.qpr.co.uk/cms_images/wembley-seating-plan-large64-1550593.jpg[/img]I think I''ll opt for Category 2 in the pink (if we get there, of course).

It would be courteous of the club to stop the sales of priority memberships right now (should have done before the play offs really) Not that they will of course. £££

Should we progress, I would go for a Cat 2 ticket. I''d happily go behind the goal in Cat 3, but, wouldn''t want to run the risk of ending up on the side in the upper tier Cat 3.

Have been to a few concerts there and even at the front of the upper tier, that''s far enough away.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/cms_images/wembleymap132-2457044.pdf

For arguments sake, the stage is down our end of the ground. I''ve sat in blocks 501 or 526 and that was okay, not great.

Just saying from a personal point of view, everyone is different...

As I read it from 6pm Saturday season ticket holders will form an online queue for their preferred seating area along with priority members who may only have joined tomorrow. Charming!!! was it that difficult to allow season ticket holders and longer serving priority members at least 24 hours to get their seats?

As a matter of interest for those aged between 60 and 65, I see that if Ipswich get to the final their over 60s will get half price tickets, whereas only our over 65s will qualify.!!

If you have friends/family customer numbers registered on your account you can buy their ticket for them in one transaction, it''s still one per season ticket/priority member.

quote user="braintree canary"]can anyone help?

it says 1 ticket per season ticket or priority member , maximum of 8 tickets per transaction?

how does that work?[/quote

It''s one per customer number, so if you have 7 mates and you want to all sit together then you can do that on one phone call /internet using all 8 individual numbers

[quote user="Excited Canary"]It would be courteous of the club to stop the sales of priority memberships right now (should have done before the play offs really) Not that they will of course. £££[/quote]

People are always telling me that I''m naieve and the club are cynical but I really don''t get this to be honest buddy. We sold play-off tickets for £25 the binners sold them for £40. I''m no mathemetician but it seems to me the club could have got far more £££s by upping the ticket price than getting a few quid in via memberships. I also think that by still offering memberships they are giving casuals a better chance of a ticket. As far as I know everyone who made any sort of effort got a play-off ticket for Saturday so I can''t really see what the problem is. I think as soon as tickets become available it brings out the worst in folk. Rather like a load of old dodderers outside Curls waitng for the doors to open then kicking and trampling on eachother to make sure they get their cheap underwear in the January sales....

[;)]

So for the extra ticket sale next Wednesday, it says one extra ticket can be bought per customer number. Is that all season ticket holders and priority members can buy 1 extra ticket or can anyone who has a customer number on the NCFC ticket website can purchase 1 ticket per customer number?

Also have I read it correctly that you could purchase a priority membership after the match on Saturday and then be entitled to buy a final ticket on Saturday night?

I''d not worry too much, with 38k of seats to sell there''s plenty to go round.

It''s a little annoying that s-t holders can''t get a guest straight off, I need an extra customer number to be able to take both my boys, or wait til Weds when it''ll be getting late for them to be posted out.

38k allocation, so if ST holders could take a guest straight off, then theoretically there would be ST holders who couldn''t get a ticket if 19k took up the guest option. Frustrating for you maybe, but it wouldn''t make a lot of sense to do it that way

Well yes, obviously. Though the chances of all going are zero as I know of one who can''t, which is what gives me my two potential tickets! The club clearly has to cater for all, you misunderstand my point: we seem to be becoming victims of our (albeit limited) "success" and appear to have many more supporters than in the past. [ And consider the binners, with all their supposed glittering history, they couldn''t sell out the s-f when allowing their s-t holders to have 2 tickets, so they went on general sale.]

I think the ticketing system is seriously flawed.

Undoubtedly every season ticket holder should get first priority.

However, the priority membership is a near on farce. Someone who may never have seen Norwich City play in their lives can effectively pay £20 to jump to the top of the queue. Pathetic.

More care should have been taken to ensure that fans who regularly travel away from home, but are not season ticket holders (and maybe they go to a few home games a year), were given some sort of increased priority. But in order to do this they will need to pay the £20.

Luckily I''m a season ticket holder and will be able to get a ticket, but I can see the potential unfairness in the system.

Anyone know how many cheap seats there are ? Most people will probably go for those, there''s no way I''m paying £70 or £90

Not impressed with the timing of the release of tickets, it''s too soon after our match ! I''ll have to put my foot down to get home for 6pm.

I''ll probably be on the M11 at that time, too, Swindon; will give it a look late on when it is hopefully a bit quieter after an initial rush...we''re not going to sell out for a while! My biggest concern is actually receiving the things in time.

It is interesting to note that both clubs issued the ticket info at the same time - hopefully it was a down to a (sensible) agreement between the clubs; certainly makes sense for people to know what''s what reasonably early whoever makes it, as there''s not much time to get shot of nearly 39k of tickets otherwise.

What if one person has two season tickets in their name, would the seats purchased be next to one another?I''m a bit confused by the ''one ticket per customer, max. eight tickets per transaction'' bit, what does that mean!!?Cheers

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I''ll probably be on the M11 at that time, too, Swindon; will give it a look late on when it is hopefully a bit quieter after an initial rush...we''re not going to sell out for a while! My biggest concern is actually receiving the things in time.

It is interesting to note that both clubs issued the ticket info at the same time - hopefully it was a down to a (sensible) agreement between the clubs; certainly makes sense for people to know what''s what reasonably early whoever makes it, as there''s not much time to get shot of nearly 39k of tickets otherwise.[/quote]That is certainly a point for those overseas and/or those having to wait until Wednesday evening to buy extra tickets. One question occurs to me is whether - either online or in person or by phone - you can say more precisely than the general Category area where you want to sit. Can one specify a particular block, as shown on that helpful diagram of the stadium?