Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

remember the accies man who got you there

all the doubters I read on here when he joined ..never seen one post yet on here praising Alex Neil ..Scotland''s number 1

tinpot team from Scotland I read from posters on here ..the manager from that tinpot team got you 90 mins away from 90 million in riches

[quote user="cannigia1"]tinpot team from Scotland I read from posters on here ..the manager from that tinpot team got you 90 mins away from 90 million in riches[/quote]
I would be absolutely gutted for Neil if we didn''t get promotion, he deserves it more than anyone else at the club.
Though lets not forget the people that brought him here as well.

Right now, I believe this "accies man" you speak of is a Norwich Man.
Let it go, he is going to stay a Norwich Man for at least one more whole season as well buddy.

the fact is you lot down south look down on Scottish football ..and this unknown proved he is the real deal

[quote user="cannigia1"]the fact is you lot down south look down on Scottish football ..and this unknown proved he is the real deal[/quote]
No one doubts the quality of certain individuals from north of the border, but the quality of the league just ain''t where it is pal.
Anyone who believes anything any different is deluded.
Anyway, won''t be revisiting this downer of a thread anymore, got a Wembley Play-off final to look forward to.
PS
I was one the many on here who were despite knowing little about Alex Neil, backed him from day one. WHATEVER happens at Wembley, the guy is a bloody hero in my book.

the quality lol ? do we play English teams ? your propaganda media build up your league .from somebody who has a clue about football you''re English top league is filled with foreign money grabbers who don''t care about what badge they kiss ..not many Steve Gerrard''s up in that sham of a league ..soul less ..and the fact is German Spanish and even the Dutch league is better than the premiership..even up in Scotland we produce young future stars of 2mor