Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Spotted: Marcus Evans poses with young boy

The last line of the article says a lot... "It''s obvious that he''s become a fan of the club since taking over."It''s a sad part of modern football that so many of the people who take over football clubs aren''t fans of the club nor have any emotional connection to it when they invest. I know some on here don''t like Delia and Co, but I think we''re lucky to have them. A far better option than someone like Evans or a random foreigner being in charge here.

[quote user="barclaystand"]
I know some on here don''t like Delia and Co, but I think we''re lucky to have them.

[/quote]

Newton will be along shortly to disagree and ramble on about £17 million wasted this season. [:|]

"Marcus Evans, who has a reported wealth of £765m, has owned Ipswich Town since 2007 but the club has never released any photos of him."

now that''s not true is it? Naughty BBC

[quote user="CTID"]Funny how he''s just revealing his cover the exact moment they could be on the cusp of the Premiership.[/quote]He''ll disappear soon enough, along with the 10,000 suffolk glory hunters who only turn up when we are in town. If I was the young lad I would check that the dodgy bloke hasn''t made off with my pocket money. Once a binner, always a binner.