Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Anyone in the queue?

Got tickets after queuing for hour and a half.

Don''t lose the faith. Still plenty of seats left. Managed to get 8 In a row and plenty of areas had lots of seats together for those buying for friends and family.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Just got chucked out of the queue, got to start all over again. !!!!! Wondering whether it might be easier to just go to ticket office in the morning[/quote]

Yeah, I got chucked out too early on, but I''ve been back in and got mine now.  Whatever you do folks, once you''re in - don''t hit the "back" button!!

Can anyone help???

I just queued for over an hour when through I went to login but it kicked me back to start of the queue again. Its done it twice now!!!!!!

Heeeeeeelllllp

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Yeah, just got mine after an hour and a half, not bad system methinks.[/quote]
Agreed
If it wasn''t for the queue system the website would be dead and the majority would be seeing errors, unless you are running something like Facebook or Google there''s no way it would cope any other way with this amount of traffic.

Had to give up once I got in....no idea how to get the tickets as there was no option for a shareholder despite saying that you could get tickets if a Season ticket holder (I''m not) or a priority member (I''m an ordinary member ) or a shareholder ........ so no idea how to sort it out!

I guess I will have to telephone tomorrow and wait for hours or watch it on TV.

I last saw City at Wembley in 1975 so I will be gutted to miss out.

Couldn''t see anywhere you could buy priority membership....looked for ages on every section

Hmm, gonna have to try ring tomorrow morning and figure something out. I''m not missing this match for the world!

Reckon they will all sell out?

If it comes to Wednesday, is it just a free for all?

quick question ;

do u have to be a priority member to get tickets online tonight . me and my daughter are members and registered by 10 yr old son yesterday as priority but it wont let me but tickets .

any suggestions?

Braintree every customer number must either be a Priority or ST to buy a ticket

Got 5 tickets eventually but you need a season ticket / priority member number for each ticket. You can add friends / family to your account once you are logged in before purchasing the tickets so you can all sit together. You can select your seats.

Had problems with internet explorer and Firefox,but no problems with safari. When straight through after a wait of 1hour 25mins. OTBC

I needed two season ticket holder tickets but when I clicked to add my second family member it gave me an option of all of my family, but my wife and younger daughter were once members but not any more ! I wonder if I added their names it would have accepted it ?

i managed to get a ticket for todays game on a membership that run out in 2001 so was hopeful of getting one for final but no luck yet !

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]I needed two season ticket holder tickets but when I clicked to add my second family member it gave me an option of all of my family, but my wife and younger daughter were once members but not any more ! I wonder if I added their names it would have accepted it ? [/quote]
Nope on checkout it says only customers which have the correct product against their account may purchase.

How do i change my customer no. to my current season ticket? Mine has some old customer no. on there and wont let me book

No problems for me, going in at 11pm - only had to wait a couple of mins; it did boot me out once, it is effectively a live database so I guess that''s to be expected at times; thought it certainly would be a good idea before the phone-lines and ticket office opened in the morning...