Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Anyone in the queue?

Yep, me too, at least i''m enjoying a cold pint while i wait. might have to eat me steak at the computer too.....tough life eh.

Splendid Rush, I am having the same problem as you about the Friends & Family page (no help on the site at all) but my mate has just told me, he thinks that once you get through (online) tonight, that there is scope for changing it then.

If anyone knows anything different, I would appreciate it (so would Splendid Rush I am sure!)

Friends and family is part of the online ticket site, not the main club website. Once logged onto the ticket site (after the queue) you''ll be able to access friends and family to add people.

less than 45 mins

more stressful than the play off semi I''ve just been through

Sick of it already!

Got in after 5 mins, spent ages choosing then got booted out with a session error giving me 5 possible causes. 1 hour in the queue now.

The green bar is now a third of the way across the screen.

What a fun way to spend your Saturday evening.

Once you''ve picked your seats you can choose who is taking each seat from your friends and family accounts, it allows you to add friends and family if you need to at this stage before returning to the basket.

For those wondering, it''s not possible to add a new friend or family account and at the same time upgrade them to a premium member, nor can you upgrade yourself, Premium Membership is shown as "Sold Out".

Seems a bit hit and miss regarding waiting times. It said 4 minutes and it only took 6 minutes before I got through.

That''s the first two battles to get to Wembley won. First beat the binners then get tickets now it''s just the rail strike to overcome. No worries!

My q time just turned less than an hour after 47 mins, so, if it pans out ok, less than 2 hours to get tkts, thats ok by me, i''m just doin what i''m doin, checking this page and me q page from time to time. Beautiful evening here in W Cork by the way.

Just got chucked out of the queue, got to start all over again. !!!!! Wondering whether it might be easier to just go to ticket office in the morning

If thats the case then ii''m banjaxed, we have leprechauns with sacks transfering data here, broadband? whats that.

Got in after about half an hour - the queue jumped down in 2 minute blocks quite quickly after about 20 minutes.

Got 2 for me and Drazen jnr simply enough as already registered us together.

Good selection of seats still available and easy to pick what you want too.

Decided on Club Cabbage too in case the rail strike is on.

Win or lose, its great to be there - we don''t get too many ''days out''!

"All season ticket holders and priority members are GUARANTEED the ability to purchase a ticket for the match if they purchase before Wednesday, May 20 at 5pm."

There is no need to panic, you will get a ticket, I''ve got the tab open on second monitor, drinking a nice cold one watching some parks and rec :) sit back relax and enjoy the moment.