Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Turned away at the town house

After the game my dad and I was walking down to the town house for something to eat but we were refused entry the man at the entrance turned us away because there where Ipswich fans inside I felt that I had been discriminate against because of the team I support I wasn''t happy didn''t know if anyone else got turned away for being a Norwich fan?

Yeah think I should boycott the town house any way anything with town in the title F**k em. WEMBLY WEMBLEY COME ON CITY there you go upperbarclay is that better

[quote user="NCFC TIll I die"]After the game my dad and I was walking down to the town house for something to eat but we were refused entry the man at the entrance turned us away because there where Ipswich fans inside I felt that I had been discriminate against because of the team I support I wasn''t happy didn''t know if anyone else got turned away for being a Norwich fan?[/quote]
Sounds like you need to get your priorities right.
Lots of other places to eat every single day of the week.
Not many victories sweeter than this one.

[quote user="NCFC TIll I die"]After the game my dad and I was walking down to the town house for something to eat but we were refused entry the man at the entrance turned us away because there where Ipswich fans inside I felt that I had been discriminate against because of the team I support I wasn''t happy didn''t know if anyone else got turned away for being a Norwich fan?[/quote]Were you wearing colours ?I went in with three others at around 3.45 for a meal but the police outside in the the three vans said there were Ipswich fans in there so they wouldn''t let anyone in with City colours.Turned out there were about ten Al Murray look-a-likes out on the terrace at the back. The police came in a few times to keep an eye on them and they all left about 4.30.

You had to walk past a much better pub on the way...Fat Cat...not sure if they had food on at the time....but they had lots of beer