Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Club Cabbage

Yep - haven''t been on it since the Valley in 2010 - and that was the first time since 1988!

The trains may be on strike so that''ll be chaos and parking is about a gazillion quid!

My village social club is organising a coach and I was tempted by that until they told me it was £28 and leaving at 7.00am!

Love Cabbage! There''s some real Canary legends on there. Only been away once this season and I miss those guys! Well pleased for tbem, they deserve Wembley for all those miles throughout the season :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Love Cabbage! There''s some real Canary legends on there. [/quote]You should be in the dimplomatic corps. But joking aside, they are the backbone of the club and it''s support.  And Wembley will be a very just reward for their dedication.

Haven''t been on Cabbage in ages either, but seemed like a no brainer with the trains being on strike, and as Drazen says, parking gonna be a nightmare. Trip down will be a blast I have no doubt...

One of those occasions where my brother living at the end of the met line is a big bonus. Park up there and tube in to Wembley, lovely.