Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Those watching today from afar

I watched the game in a local sports bar in the downtown of Budapest with quite a good crowd of a mixture of City and Ipswich fans. In the first half I thought only Ipswich fans were there as they applauded every time one of their players managed to hit the ball. Eventually I turned out that there were more City fans there than I thought. IN the end some were singing ''if you hate the scum stand up'', and Wembley..., and some of the Ipswich fans wished us good luck, adding to see us next season....

I''m in Portugal. Watched it on my own in complete isolation in my local bar where beer is less than £1 a pint.Nobody else in there apart from the barman - everyone else on the beach enjoying the sunshine & 30 degree temperature.A bit of a strange experience and I got a few odd looks from the barman each time we scored. 

I watched the live scores on flashscores as I worked in my call centre logging a maintenance call for a department store in Norwich, :(

I watched in my local in Dublin, on an extended lunch break from work. The only city fan, but was getting a bit of support for us from the Irish after Wessi scored.

Was meant to be asleep, as on night shift, currently in the Ivory Coast, tired now lol.

Followed it on Twitter.

Wembley tickets already bought, all being well I should be home this week.

Watched it in the paragon bar, Skibbereen, west cork, lots of local support as I railroad e everyone into the city cause. Tickets in the bag by 7-15. Mate driving from Cornwall to pick me up at stansted, he''s a good pal, cloggy,ajax at heart but turning green and yellow over last 25 years. ,Can''t wat.

Watched on TV here in California... Nice to have an English comentary team this time- first leg was pretty bad for mangled English!

It''s my Wedding Aniversary today and if things had gone the other way the day might have panned out pretty different!

From the coverage Tettey and Martin were pretty woeful all game and in the first half we seemed to play hoofball most of the time with the whole midfield looking really sloppy. Great turn around for the second half but having seen the Boro Brentford game I''d say we will need to be a LOT better next Monday.

Is kick off the same time? These 4am starts are hurting my weekend productivity and will kill the whole of a Monday!

Seriously? We just beat the binners 3-1 to get to Wembley and you highlight 2 players who you thought were woeful. Nobody for playing well and suggest we aren''t good enough to win at Wembley! I don''t think you get enough sleep buddy ;)

On a happier note, we see on Rays Funds how positive support from miles away can seem to make a difference. You positive PUPs from all over the world made the same difference today. Good on ya! :)

I watched from a local sports pub in Helsinki Centre, Almost empty except for a few drunk Finns. Have got ticket for the final hope to get over if work permits, really bad they make it on a Monday where there are no bank holidays anywhere else in the Europe.....

In the auld malt in the 8eme arrondissement of Paris. Shep , the landlord, will also be screening the final Monday week, both a UK and French bank holiday/ jour férié . Getting. 8 euros à pint but that''s Paris for you.

Might have been in the same bar! Watched here also due to a terribly times stag do and an inexplicable date move from the FA! I miss 1 game this season and it had t be that one eh?? Wembley tickets sorted!! OTBC!

Watched from the top row of the upper Barclay - unfortunately not quite far enough away to miss two more Russell Martin howlers!

He got lucky with the first one early doors as the scummer blazed over from the edge of the area. Second one was costly when he was easily outmuscled by Murphy on the knockdown for the goal, a header a decent centre half should be making his own.

Trying to put this as nicely as I can ruthers - you really are a miserable plank. Firstly we just beat the binners 3-1 to get to Wembley and your dimwitted memory highlights two negatives before anything else. And secondly we defended well from Jerome backwards all game.

I''m waiting to see if that other obsessed plank comes on and starts with his usual assassination of Redmond....