Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF Special with our Six-Pack and Ray

Hi All,

A copy of what I have just sent directly to Nutty below;

Hi Nutty,

Hope you are well?

This time tomorrow we will be approaching half time, we will be 2 – 0 up, Seb would have netted the first and Russ the second, they would have been awarded a penalty but Big John will have saved it, so we will already be £45 up on the day, of course we will go on to win the second half 2 – 1, meaning we have won 4 –1 and won both halves, get in all round. Wembley here we come and our winnings = £81.40.

So, as below.

Cheers

Ray

£1 on 1st Goal Scorer = SB @ 33:1 (hasn’t scored this season so is due one)

£2 on RM to score at any time @ 9:2 (another screamer would do and Nutty’s nap)

£1 on NCFC to win both halves @17:5 (fancy this is definitely on the cards)

£1 on NCFC to win 4 – 1 @ 33:1 (as good a guess as any and pays well)

£1 on A penalty to be awarded @ 3:1 (there always seems to be a penalty at these types of games?)

Good luck to the Famous Five, oh and Tilly as well !

Also, best wishes to Ray - would be nice for a "Ray" to win to cap off a great season.

For what it''s worth, I think a nervy 3-2 City win tomorrow

Gutted I can''t be there tomorrow due to work, but I''ll see you all at Wembley!

Leedscanary

Yes that''s great sentiments Kev. It would be nice for Ray to win and get his name on Ray''s signature. And I''m sure the two Rays would have got on well together.

Thank you for all these brilliant picks Tilly, Chelle, Purple, Lapps, Mandie, Yellowfuture and Ray. I think we have a magnificent chance of adding to the pot on this momentus weekend. Now I''ve rooted through the pockets of my old clothes, down the sofa, under the bed and in the bottom of Mrs nutty''s handbag and have cobbled together enough money to double these bets. I''ve placed the six-pack selections with Bill Hill and the potential return is £87.22. And I''ve placed the Norwich selections to our best advantage. Here are the details of both bets: - 

Bayer Leverkusen

4/9

2:30 Sat

YellowF

Rosenborg

1/7

5:00 Sat

Purple

Monaco

1/5

8:00 Sat

Mandie

Rangers

8/15

3:30 Sun

Lapps

Porto

2/11

6:00 Sun

Tilly

Roma

3/10

7:45 Sun

Chelle

1st Goal Scorer = S. Bassong

£2.00 Bill Hill

33/1

£68.00

R. Martin  to score any time

£4.00 Bet 365

11/1

£48.00

NCFC to win both halves

£2.00 Bet 365

4/1

£10.00

NCFC to win 4 – 1

£2.00 Bill Hill

33/1

£68.00

A penalty to be awarded

£2.00 Bill Hill

3/1

£8.00

Have to admit I''m getting nervous now but still really looking forward to the game tomorrow. A play-off win would cap a marvelous season for our beloved club and a Rays Funds win would cap a marvelous season for us PUPs. So even more than ever here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win[Y] 

I am so sorry I''m so late but could I have Spurs to beat Hull please

Good Luck to all the pickers and to Ray with his Norwich bet, hope its a great weekend for the pups and for all us Norwich City fans who are the best fans in the world.

Cmon you yellows and Cmon you Pups

sorry it''s late, but although I feel we will be too good for them on the day, our ability to concede soft goals concerns me. I will take a norwich 3-1 win AET

but hope we have a comfortable afternoon and can actually enjoy it.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yes that''s great sentiments Kev. It would be nice for Ray to win and get his name on Ray''s signature. And I''m sure the two Rays would have got on well together.

Thank you for all these brilliant picks Tilly, Chelle, Purple, Lapps, Mandie, Yellowfuture and Ray. I think we have a magnificent chance of adding to the pot on this momentus weekend. Now I''ve rooted through the pockets of my old clothes, down the sofa, under the bed and in the bottom of Mrs nutty''s handbag and have cobbled together enough money to double these bets. I''ve placed the six-pack selections with Bill Hill and the potential return is £87.22. And I''ve placed the Norwich selections to our best advantage. Here are the details of both bets: - 

Bayer Leverkusen

4/9

2:30 Sat

YellowF

Rosenborg

1/7

5:00 Sat

Purple

Monaco

1/5

8:00 Sat

Mandie

Rangers

8/15

3:30 Sun

Lapps

Porto

2/11

6:00 Sun

Tilly

Roma

3/10

7:45 Sun

Chelle

1st Goal Scorer = S. Bassong

£2.00 Bill Hill

33/1

£68.00

R. Martin  to score any time

£4.00 Bet 365

11/1

£48.00

NCFC to win both halves

£2.00 Bet 365

4/1

£10.00

NCFC to win 4 – 1

£2.00 Bill Hill

33/1

£68.00

A penalty to be awarded

£2.00 Bill Hill

3/1

£8.00

Have to admit I''m getting nervous now but still really looking forward to the game tomorrow. A play-off win would cap a marvelous season for our beloved club and a Rays Funds win would cap a marvelous season for us PUPs. So even more than ever here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win[Y] 

[/quote]Well done Ray, and a toe poke away from a larger win.

Brilliant Ray!!! I was so willing a fourth goal or a goal from Russ and forgot about the pen!!! Getting old! Not as old as Tilly mind ;)

So we''ve already had momentous City win and PUPs win but its not over yet. Bayer Leverkusen won 2-0 and Rosenberg are 2-1 up at halftime.

I''m loving today :)

My critique of my performance!

Well overall a small loss and in hindsight there is probably a reason why Seb hasn''t scored all season, so having him as the first goal scorer may have been somewhat fanciful.

Russ to score at any time, close but no cigar, a shot cleared off the line, which had it gone in would have also brought home the NCFC to win both halves.

Spot on with the pen, so all good there.

4 - 1 at 33/1, so very close and perhaps should have been but if my auntie was my uncle, etc.etc.

Thorougly enjoyed the PUPS experience and of course the match, although I thought in the first half we got sucked in to playing the high ball game, which suited them. It appears AN sorted that out at half time and then our true abilities shone through.

One thing I was not too sure about was the fact that Whitts/Jerome were almost playing the right wing role and young Nathan appeared inside more often than I would have liked, but hey it worked but my preference would still be for Redders to hog the touchline, skin the fulback and cross, still what do I know?

All I can add is, bring on Middlesborough, we owe them one.

[quote user="Ray"]My critique of my performance!

Well overall a small loss and in hindsight there is probably a reason why Seb hasn''t scored all season, so having him as the first goal scorer may have been somewhat fanciful.

Russ to score at any time, close but no cigar, a shot cleared off the line, which had it gone in would have also brought home the NCFC to win both halves.

Spot on with the pen, so all good there.

4 - 1 at 33/1, so very close and perhaps should have been but if my auntie was my uncle, etc.etc.

Thorougly enjoyed the PUPS experience and of course the match, although I thought in the first half we got sucked in to playing the high ball game, which suited them. It appears AN sorted that out at half time and then our true abilities shone through.

One thing I was not too sure about was the fact that Whitts/Jerome were almost playing the right wing role and young Nathan appeared inside more often than I would have liked, but hey it worked but my preference would still be for Redders to hog the touchline, skin the fulback and cross, still what do I know?

All I can add is, bring on Middlesborough, we owe them one.[/quote]

As Yellowfuture has said it was really close Ray. The shot from Martin that was cleared off the line. The chance for Jerome so it would have been 4-1. But it was a great shout re the penalty so we have more money in the bank.

I never believe we make a loss! The stakes are freely given so I see any return as a profit. A profit to add to the wonderful togetherness and community spirit we all enjoy through taking part. And the biggest win of all from your picks is that our group has gained a quality PUP moving forward.

And I get to add Ray to Ray''s signature : -

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,4,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,2, Cosmic Twin,3, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy, Gregt, GMF,2, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, yes

Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £997 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,

Crabbycanary, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell, nutty,2, Feedthewolf, Lappinitup,

NWC, Wes Hooly Fan, Twidio, Ray, yes PUPs £389 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with a

Monday Night Special bet. Woostercanary, £36 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with £400

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges we now have a total of £3865. since we

began of which £1171 has been raised

this season with £290 already banked for the 2016 presentation pot.

Porto looks like they have the game sewn up. Nutty, if Roma goes on to win and it''s 5 out of 6, then do the Super Six get the additional bonus of another crack next week, or not?

Porto conceded so not now :(

We would have done because of the extra tenner I found in the bottom of Mrs nutty''s hand bag. Can you believe I even found a ten bob note in there.......

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Porto conceded so not now :(

We would have done because of the extra tenner I found in the bottom of Mrs nutty''s hand bag. Can you believe I even found a ten bob note in there.......[/quote]Nutty, I assume this counts as the equivalent of that 39th game in the Premier League, so that the final PUPS league table needs to be adjusted accordingly. I have no idea what effect this might have on the standings. Probably none, but no doubt you can tell us...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Porto conceded so not now :(

We would have done because of the extra tenner I found in the bottom of Mrs nutty''s hand bag. Can you believe I even found a ten bob note in there.......[/quote]Nutty, I assume this counts as the equivalent of that 39th game in the Premier League, so that the final PUPS league table needs to be adjusted accordingly. I have no idea what effect this might have on the standings. Probably none, but no doubt you can tell us...[/quote]

In those circumstances : -

2nd would be 1st

3rd would be 2nd

1st would be 3rd

[:O] [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Porto conceded so not now :(

We would have done because of the extra tenner I found in the bottom of Mrs nutty''s hand bag. Can you believe I even found a ten bob note in there.......[/quote]Nutty, I assume this counts as the equivalent of that 39th game in the Premier League, so that the final PUPS league table needs to be adjusted accordingly. I have no idea what effect this might have on the standings. Probably none, but no doubt you can tell us...[/quote]

In those circumstances : -

2nd would be 1st

3rd would be 2nd

1st would be 3rd

[:O] [;)]

[/quote]Nutty, there is an old legal adage that one never asks a question to which one doesn''t know the answer! But thanks anyway...[:D]