Sign in to follow this  
Samuel

Pubs in Dublin or Galway showing the playoffs.

I imagine the game(s) will be shown in the pubs up here, but wondered if there were any City fans concentrated in Dublin or Galway. T''would be lovely to watch us steamroll that lot in good company.

I live in Dublin, but will be working for the semis. Always looking for city fans to watch matches with whenever I can! I know here are at least 3 or 4 of us now, so a meet up soon is on the cards. Gutted I can''t watch the semis, but if we get to wembley, I can''t miss it, so that takes priority on my time off.

06:40 flight to stansted, to be at wbley for 09:00. Breakfast and take it in. 22:05 flight back to dub.

i was looking at the flights and the dublin stansted one is the most reasonable...then bus down from stansted to finchley..have to check the finances...id luv to go!!!

Perhaps it would be worth organizing a meet up if we make it to the final. I for one, would not be able to afford to get over to London.

I had no idea there were so many of us over here! Who''s Dublin based? I''ll be in London for the final, assuming we make it. But going forward, we should meet up for any matches on sky. I usually watch in the local alone.

How is it going lads, another Dublin/Kildare based fan here, was hoping to go over for the final but couldn''t make it happen unfortunatley, so will be tuned in watchin it, jealoius of all those at it! Not posted on here in ages but still check the message forum. Good and suprising to see a few Irish canary fans! Thought there were only about 2 of us haha