Sign in to follow this  
pete

Midfield from famine to feast

If Dorrans does join on loan with proposed £3.5m move on the cards. With Thompson currently at Swindon to come in next season. Wes still contracted to Swindon. Andreu just joined. Vadis to come back. Johnson and Tettey will be here. Redmond, Bennett and Murphy in there as well we will be well covered in midfield. But would have liked to see cover on the left which before BJ''s switch was a problem area.

I presume O''Neill only here this season and Howson to leave at end of contract.

The situation at Brentford will not be seen again. But do we really need Dorrans and at £3.5m seems expensive.

[quote user="morty"]Wes contracted to Swindon?[/quote]I''m glad you said that Morty, I thought it was me on a Sunday morning...........what the hell''s he on about?[:O]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]Wes contracted to Swindon?[/quote]I''m glad you said that Morty, I thought it was me on a Sunday morning...........what the hell''s he on about?[:O][/quote]Perhaps he is one of those "In the know" types.Bye Wes[:(]

Howsons contract doesn''t expire until the summer of 2018.

He signed a new 4 and a half year contract at the start of last year.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]Wes contracted to Swindon?[/quote]I''m glad you said that Morty, I thought it was me on a Sunday morning...........what the hell''s he on about?[:O][/quote]Perhaps he is one of those "In the know" types.Bye Wes[:(][/quote]So we must have had Wes on loan all this time.  Has anyone broken the news to CA that her favourite player doesn''t belong to us?  Someone better had, but she won''t take it well..................[;)]