Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Predictions for end of season league places.

Its so difficult to call, I see us finishing 5th or 6th so anything better would be a bonus.
Think Middlebrough will win the league but other than that I haven''t got a bloody clue, this league is so unpredictable and my predictions are crap

If we beat Watford then we are the team with momentum....theres always a team who goes on a run and it looks like it might just be us. Beat Watford and teams around us will have an eye on our results.

But can you imagine a Binner - City final!

[quote user="KoromaCrab"]imagine an Ipswich vs Norwich play off final though...[/quote]

[img]http://cdn.stripersonline.com/9/9b/900x900px-LL-9bb28d6b_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg[/img]

City will get stiffed over the next few games several dodgy penalties, bad injuries and red cards that will kill our momentum, so we''ll finish 7th. Top 6 to be -

1. Derby

2. Ipswich

3. Middlesbrough

4. Watford

5. Bournemouth

6. Blackburn

I have us finishing 3rd behind Derby and Middlesbrough.

1,  Derby2,  Middlesboro3,  Watford4,  Norwich5,  Ipscum6,  BournemouthWe will beat those nice lads from down the A140 over two legs, and play Watford in the final. Am bailing out of the Wembley match predictions now.....

I think its going to get too close to call, with all top six/seven teams in with a shout of the top two by the last couple of games of the season.  If I had to predict it would beBn''mthNorwichMiddsbroDerbyWatfordIpswichwith Derby taking the third spot through the play-offs.