Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

More Like That and We Might Go Up - Blog Post

https://duncanedwards8.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/wolves-tamed-by-assured-canaries/

No doubt the link won''t work....if someone could make it clicky please?

Feel free to comment/discuss/tear to shreds

Thanks

[quote user="Shyster"]Thinking this blog post would''ve best been written after Watford & Blackburn away.[/quote]Or is there actually more to be respected about offering an opinion in the here and now, rather than smugly nodding your head after the fact?[;)]

Another good blog, the bit about not moaning about R Martin playing at CB since Bassong started playing again made me laugh, same for me I used to moan about Russ playing there but haven''t mentioned it since Bassong returned to the team.

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="lappinitup"]Have sent you a PM Paul.[/quote]

Received. Thanks.[/quote] Doh! Obviously not worked then. [:$]

[quote user="Downloads"]Apologies to OP for taking o/t, but does that fix work for android tablets?[/quote]Have a look for Mercury browser on the google store. The version for the ipad works well.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Downloads"]Apologies to OP for taking o/t, but does that fix work for android tablets?[/quote]Have a look for Mercury browser on the google store. The version for the ipad works well.[/quote]

Testing...

[quote user="Downloads"]Thanks for the suggestion, going to do more research now![/quote]Did you download Mercury browser?Theres a setting in it to define which browser you want to emulate, choose Firefox.That said Firefox itself is available on the play store.

It''s well thought out and you make some good observations.  I think that to move into the semi pro or pro ranks of writers, if that is what you are looking to do, then you need to use fewer cliches and strengthen your opening lines.

"Norwich City have seemed to turn a corner numerous times this season, all too often it’s quickly transpired that it’s into a dead-end. If yesterday’s performance against a Wolves side with promotion aspirations of their own is anything to go by, we might finally be on the right track."

Were it my work, I''d kick off with something fresher and more inventive (which you are easily capable of) and this kind of "me too" writing languish in the middle of your blog.

[quote user="Downloads"]Got it, but not found that option yet...[/quote]Three wee lines top right that open settings, select "User agent" and select "Firefox 23"Thats how it is on the ipad, assume pretty much the same for your version.

Found user agent but firefox wasnt in list, tried ipad which was in the list which didnt work obvs, i will take myself to another forum so i dont destroy this poor chaps thread anymore! But thanks, feel like i have made some progress on this mystery tonight!

[quote user="Downloads"]Found user agent but firefox wasnt in list, tried ipad which was in the list which didnt work obvs, i will take myself to another forum so i dont destroy this poor chaps thread anymore! But thanks, feel like i have made some progress on this mystery tonight![/quote]Maybe the actual Firefox is the answer.

RM when at CB can get caught under the ball as we have all observed. But since someone on here (can''t remember who!) observed that he prevents teams getting in behind easily, I have also shut my trap. Bassong''s return also helps!! :)

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]It''s well thought out and you make some good observations.  I think that to move into the semi pro or pro ranks of writers, if that is what you are looking to do, then you need to use fewer cliches and strengthen your opening lines.

"Norwich City have seemed to turn a corner numerous times this season, all too often it’s quickly transpired that it’s into a dead-end. If yesterday’s performance against a Wolves side with promotion aspirations of their own is anything to go by, we might finally be on the right track."

Were it my work, I''d kick off with something fresher and more inventive (which you are easily capable of) and this kind of "me too" writing languish in the middle of your blog.

[/quote]
Thanks, Bor [Y]