Sign in to follow this  
Fram Earl Canary

Watford pubs

Mac''s Bar (formerly the Oddfellow Arms) in Fearnley Street is less than 5 minutes walk away and always has away fans in, the Moon Under Water in the High Street is under 15 minutes walk and also always has home and away fans.

Great pub for away fans considering it''s so close to the ground. Looks small from the outside but a large beer garden with a barbeque. I am looking forward to another visit.

Can anyone help me with parking , want to be on the right side to get out of Watford and back to Norfolk asap?

[quote user="morty"]Whats the pub closest to the ground?Travelling down on cabbage[+o(][/quote]

Well if your rolling in on cabbage you''re bound to need a drink.

I''ve usually ended up in Wethersoons '' The Moon Under Water '' on the High St but there is an away pub very close to the ground that does a BBQ on match days. Seems to have a good reputation

It''s called '' The Oddfellows '' ( formerly Macs Bar ) on Fearnley St.

( With a name like that you shouldn''t have a problem getting in (wink) )

The nearest pub is the Yellow and Red Lion, it''s opposite the ground, but it''s deffo home fans only and may be closed anyway as they had their license suspended a while back and don''t know if they got it back.

The Oddfellow Arms/ Mac''s Bar is the nearest for away fans, 5 minutes walk from the ground.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]Whats the pub closest to the ground?Travelling down on cabbage[+o(][/quote]

Well if your rolling in on cabbage you''re bound to need a drink.

I''ve usually ended up in Wethersoons '' The Moon Under Water '' on the High St but there is an away pub very close to the ground that does a BBQ on match days. Seems to have a good reputation

It''s called '' The Oddfellows '' ( formerly Macs Bar ) on Fearnley St.

( With a name like that you shouldn''t have a problem getting in (wink) )[/quote][Y]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]Whats the pub closest to the ground?

Travelling down on cabbage[+o(]
[/quote] Well if your rolling in on cabbage you''re bound to need a drink. I''ve usually ended up in Wethersoons '' The Moon Under Water '' on the High St but there is an away pub very close to the ground that does a BBQ on match days. Seems to have a good reputation It''s called '' The Oddfellows '' ( formerly Macs Bar ) on Fearnley St. ( With a name like that you shouldn''t have a problem getting in (wink) )[/quote]

Remember to mind the step this time Smithy but I am still not sure it wasn''t a case of talking when you should have been listening. [;)][:P][:D]