Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

That's how to do it!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Now why is it I think you''re going to need that tin hat again LDC ?[/quote]I hope not.  It''s pure unbridled joy to see  people getting the most from what they are doing.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Now why is it I think you''re going to need that tin hat again LDC ?[/quote]Indeed.I don''t think I need to point out whats going on here.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]It''s so nice seeing what ncfc do in the community above most other clubs in football.[/quote]If this is part of the Community Sports Foundation programme then this is what the money raised by the PUPs now goes towards. I see nutty''s very useful explanation of how the PUPs works has now been pinned, in case some posters are still unsure about taking part.

PurpleCanary wrote the following post at 17/02/2015 2:07 PM:

mrs miggins wrote:

It''s so nice seeing what ncfc do in the community above most other clubs in football.

If this is part of the Community Sports Foundation programme then this is what the money raised by the PUPs now goes towards. I see nutty''s very useful explanation of how the PUPs works has now been pinned, in case some posters are still unsure about taking part.

Great stuff and a joy to watch.😊