Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

Marcus olsson

am sure that it wont be the first time they have covered each other

Thats interesting, I watched him in a very good Blackburn (mostly second string) performance at the weekend. He is decent, but not as good as his brother....when his brother plays to his potential.

Incidentally, I can see the Blackburn game being tougher than Watford, they really have their game together now and play excellent football once they get going.

I think a lot depends on what division we are in, come the end of the season.If we don''t get promoted I presume Olsson will be off, but I would like to see Toffolo get a chance.Obviously if we are promoted I suspect Olsson will suddenly be happy here.

In all fairness Morty where have you read Olsson is "unhappy" here?

He turned down a move to a Premiership club which surely suggests he''s content at Norwich, does it not? If he were unhappy he would''ve jumped at any given opportunity.

[quote user="STAN"]In all fairness Morty where have you read Olsson is "unhappy" here?

He turned down a move to a Premiership club which surely suggests he''s content at Norwich, does it not? If he were unhappy he would''ve jumped at any given opportunity.[/quote]Well something is making him want to leave.Perhaps a more accurate statement would be "He is unhappy with how much he is being paid" perhaps?

I believe Olsson''s agent went on record saying he wanted to join Swansea and not West Brom but Norwich wouldn''t agree to the Welsh clubs offer, hence why some would say Olsson is not happy ?

As I said if he was "unhappy" he would''ve jumped at any given opportunity to leave. We accepted a bid from a premiership club, Olsson went for talks and turned the offer down. Hardly stinks of a player desperate to leave does it?

Don''t get me wrong Olsson probably does want to play Premiership football, as i''m sure every other Norwich player does, but to say he''s "unhappy" at Norwich is incorrect.

Looked to be happy enough with setting up Grabban on Saturday, punching air with both hands from sitting position.

[quote user="STAN"]As I said if he was "unhappy" he would''ve jumped at any given opportunity to leave. We accepted a bid from a premiership club, Olsson went for talks and turned the offer down. Hardly stinks of a player desperate to leave does it?

Don''t get me wrong Olsson probably does want to play Premiership football, as i''m sure every other Norwich player does, but to say he''s "unhappy" at Norwich is incorrect.[/quote]So he wants to leave, despite being happy here is what you''re saying?[;)]

Was clapped off yesterday as he hobbled off. Gestured his appreciation to the crowd as he walked round, seemed genuinely concerned with the play as he walked round.

if he''s unhqppy he isn''t let it effect his performance which is crucial.

I must''ve missed Olsson handing in a transfer request?

You can be happy yet still want to progress Morty.

For example; I enjoy my job yet i''d still like to move a step higher. A different company has offered me that "better job/package" yet I''m still weighing up my options. Why''s that I hear you ask? Perhaps it''s bacause i''m happy, I mean if I was "unhappy" I wouldn''t think twice.

Another example; It was clear Gareth Bale was enjoying his football at Spurs but on the other hand he had the biggest club in the world trying to sign him.

I''ll say it again, Olsson clearly isn''t "unhappy" at Norwich. Does he want to progress? Yes, like 99% of footballers.

One more example; I''m sure Bradley Johnson is happy at Norwich, yet ask him if he''d rather be playing for Arsenal every week..

[quote user="STAN"]I must''ve missed Olsson handing in a transfer request?

You can be happy yet still want to progress Morty.

For example; I enjoy my job yet i''d still like to move a step higher. A different company has offered me that "better job/package" yet I''m still weighing up my options. Why''s that I hear you ask? Perhaps it''s bacause i''m happy, I mean if I was "unhappy" I wouldn''t think twice.

Another example; It was clear Gareth Bale was enjoying his football at Spurs but on the other hand he had the biggest club in the world trying to sign him.

I''ll say it again, Olsson clearly isn''t "unhappy" at Norwich. Does he want to progress? Yes, like 99% of footballers.

One more example; I''m sure Bradley Johnson is happy at Norwich, yet ask him if he''d rather be playing for Arsenal every week..[/quote][Y]

Like probably all our players, Olsson just wants to play in the premiership. He doesn''t want to just join any old premuership club though so I think his dad mands are understandable. He played well last match, so it doesn''t really worry me now the window is shut. If we aren''t up and it comes to summer transfers, it might be different but we are well stocked there with toffolo returning and the more than capable garrido still here.