Sign in to follow this  
Buh

The most "unhappy" ghoull ever scored?

Had a thought that our second v wolves the other day may have been the most unhappy goal in our history.

Bassong, who is clearly unhappy and has been for a long time, passes to Olsson, who is also unhappy (we has sauces yo!!) pretty much crying his eyes out as he put the ball into grabban who is so unhappy he hangs around on the forum steps with the rest of the emos.

Ironically they all looked happy to score

Almost as if a lot of what is posted on here about players personal lives and how they "feel" is a load of boll0cks??

Naaaahhh!

Now, let''s all have a moan about Jacob butterfield or something.

[quote user="Buh"]Had a thought that our second v wolves the other day may have been the most unhappy goal in our history. Bassong, who is clearly unhappy and has been for a long time, passes to Olsson, who is also unhappy (we has sauces yo!!) pretty much crying his eyes out as he put the ball into grabban who is so unhappy he hangs around on the forum steps with the rest of the emos. Ironically they all looked happy to score Almost as if a lot of what is posted on here about players personal lives and how they "feel" is a load of boll0cks?? Naaaahhh! Now, let''s all have a moan about Jacob butterfield or something.[/quote]

Don''t forget the fans who we unhappy that we didn''t win 4-0.

Nah got to be Wes at villa, I don''t think I''ve ever seen a look on someone''s face more telling.... I recon he meant to hook it over the bar and got it wrong putting it in the back of the net 😉

I said pretty much the same thing when that particular goal went

in. Olsson was so unhappy that he immediately collapsed backwards and started

waving his arms skyward in anger!

The QPR game (I think) under Worthington had the unhappiest moment I have ever witnessed. Norwich were 2 down and being ruthlessly booed by a section of their own fans before winning the game 3-2, the winning goal provoking the odd sight of punches being thrown in the lower Barclay.

Something about these post-relegation seasons that is like a full moon in pagan times.

Wow bor I can actually see this now.

There''s nothing quite like ripping an expected defeat away from a mind that is prepared for it.

Ifthey were robots smoke would start pouring from their ears followed by "does not compute!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!"