Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Rotheram 3 - Derby 1

morty wrote the following post at 17/02/2015 9:17 PM:

Mr Jenkins wrote:

Ince again

That is looking like a great signing!

It certainly is.

Now if Dorrans has the same impact as Ince has I''d be very very happy.......come on Rotheram hold on for tge win.....

and its scummer too !! hate to say it but he has ''quality'' especially in this league :(

Whoever says we are out of the race for the top 2 is wrong. 7 off the autos and the top (bearing in mind Middlesbrough have a game in hand) is doable especially see as how pretty much everyone above us still have to play each other and some have got to lose or draw. It''ll be hard and we have a big few games in front of us but I think we can do it.

Just need Middlesbrough to lose or draw tomorrow night and we''re still in touch lol

Although it''s a shame Rotherham let the lead slip, we can all still be happy with that unlikely result. Now we have to hope that Boro don''t win, then it will have been a perfect week for us.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Although it''s a shame Rotherham let the lead slip, we can all still be happy with that unlikely result. Now we have to hope that Boro don''t win, then it will have been a perfect week for us.[/quote]Without wanting to be "cup half full" it all means nothing unless we win away on Saturday.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Although it''s a shame Rotherham let the lead slip, we can all still be happy with that unlikely result. Now we have to hope that Boro don''t win, then it will have been a perfect week for us.[/quote]Without wanting to be "cup half full" it all means nothing unless we win away on Saturday.[/quote]
We will win on Saturday Morty [:)] because I''m going  and they always win when I make the odd trip away.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Although it''s a shame Rotherham let the lead slip, we can all still be happy with that unlikely result. Now we have to hope that Boro don''t win, then it will have been a perfect week for us.[/quote]Without wanting to be "cup half full" it all means nothing unless we win away on Saturday.[/quote]
We will win on Saturday Morty [:)] because I''m going  and they always win when I make the odd trip away.
[/quote]I hope so, I''m going too.But I do think there will be a lot of twists and turns, we won''t get it all our own way.

There haven''t been any Lambert promotion season comparisons lately. At this point under him we were 3rd, a point behind Cardiff and 6 points clear of 7th place. Many more dropped points under Alex Neil and it''ll be playoffs at best.

[quote user="kirsty"]There haven''t been any Lambert promotion season comparisons lately. At this point under him we were 3rd, a point behind Cardiff and 6 points clear of 7th place. Many more dropped points under Alex Neil and it''ll be playoffs at best.[/quote]Yeah, thats about "cup quarter full"[;)]

A sustained run showing our present form and we will be very close, I still think the size of our squad will be the decisive factor and could push us over he line.

Werent we 11 or 12 points off the top only a few weeks ago? we were never gonna catch up that quickly but we are gaining ground ,22pts from last 30, next few weeks are going to be very exiting.

Keep up the good work Alex and the boys.