Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Roy Waller

That''s what I thought. Can''t stand this bloke.

Yes, Charlton kicked out at someone, but I don''t need to be told continually for 5 minutes after the incident.

Now I''m stuck at home, I just hope I''m not stuck with the idiot who was commentating yesterday.

It might come a bit of a shock to him, but I don''t want a 2 minute ''ramble'' in the middle of a game, talking about bloody Crystal Palace, when City are playing Coventry!.

He couldn''t keep up with play, and relied far too heavily on Neil Adams, bring back Waller home and away now!.

I would rather have his passion for City any day, then the soulless geek I had to suffer yesterday.

He even managed to interrupted himself on at least 3 occasions yesterday, forgetting even who had the ball at the time.

Message to Radio Norfolk: Get rid of him pronto and return the ''Waller 1'' now!.

Don''t slag roy too much, i think theres something wrong with him, i caught him on the radio friday on his normal show and there were callers phoning up wishing him good luck in hospital, he then mentioned that he had a scare... Not sure what it is, but it didn''t sound good.

Hoping someone knew on here actually... anyone? Is he ill?

roy had accepted to open a fete thinking that the coventry game was away, so he would have not been commentating, then he couldnt get out of it so he ended up not doing the commentry today