Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Even the ' Compleat Angler ' doesn't want them....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]What a shame there''s to be no designated '' away '' pub at the Old Farm Derby. Only place they''ll be welcome is in the Jarrold concourse at the ground.

Gnat''s p*ss beer at champagne prices.

You could call it '' Unhappy Hour ''.....[/quote]Thats a shame, as when I come out of the Nelson, pre game, theres usually some "jolly banter" on the bridge!

I hope they don''t go all"football factory" on us again, and push bins over in the Jarrold[:(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Says something when the Compleat Angler welcomes Leeds fans but not the binners........[/quote]There was almost a riot on the bridge that day, maybe they have learned their lesson!I wonder if plod perhaps had a word.

I for one Hope the police intelligence of "mass bin assaults" described by leading Ipswich support groups as "bin-pocolypse" are wide of the mark.

[quote user="Buh"]I for one Hope the police intelligence of "mass bin assaults" described by leading Ipswich support groups as "bin-pocolypse" are wide of the mark.[/quote]Binageddon[:(]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I really hope there is a scum fan from Loddon called Osama.[/quote]There was these two old Norfolk boys sitting on a bus coming home from the farmers market. Another bloke gets on and sits a couple of seats in front of them. One of the Norfolk boys nudges the other and says:"Yew new oo thaat is dunt yah buh?"His mate says "Noo oo is et?"The reply comes "Why thas Osama Bin Laden."To which the other Norfolk boy responds "Noo et int""Tis, watch I''ll gew ask hem"So he goes up to the chap sitting a couple of seats in front, taps him on the shoulder and says "Scuse me buh, yoo Bin Laden?"The man turns around and says "Noo I bin Swaffham."

We really ought to stop all this TRASH talk now, ''as BIN going on a WHEELIE long time and it''s RUBBISH. We should be concentrating on BAGging ourselves 6 points (and a TRUCK load of goals) against Watford and BLACKBIN (I know...but it made me laugh) but everyone seems to have SKIPped straight to the BINNER match. Thas getting close to TIPping me over the edge. People are just RECYCLING the same old GARBAGE anyway. I reckon that i''m probably WASTE-ing my time but it''s making want to FLIP my LID. Thas LITTER-aly sending me mad.