Sign in to follow this  
Norwich  R  Us

Accies' falling apart

Still no wins under new manager and even flying NA to the game didn''t help out! Lambert''s available guys... ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31375245

Not our problem, but we could lend them one or two players, Carlton Morris, Josh Murphy to name a couple, maybe the SPL would give them some exposure to a more physical game, and some much needed game time? Newcastle just lent 5 to Rangers in the Scottish Championship, but that has not done Rangers much good so far as Hearts pull away from them.

The whole Rangers thing is ridiculous to say the least.

The manger forced to take 5 random players on loan and told they all have to play week in week out.

We''re lucky to have Delia.

I watched Hamilton yesterday. They were awfull. Should have been at least 5-0. Goal disallowed despite being a yard over the line. The most blatant penalty appeal turned down. They were terrible. No disrespect to Andreu but it wouldnt be hard to look good in that team.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Not our problem, but we could lend them one or two players, Carlton Morris, Josh Murphy to name a couple, maybe the SPL would give them some exposure to a more physical game, and some much needed game time? Newcastle just lent 5 to Rangers in the Scottish Championship, but that has not done Rangers much good so far as Hearts pull away from them.[/quote]Thats actually not a bad idea.

We need as much help as we can get. A couple of loans to would be most welcome.I was there yeterday and its hard to beleive that we beat that same Aberdeen team 3-0 earlier on in the season.I see Cameron Jerome is warmign the bench. More than happy to give him game time

[quote user="ACCIES"]We need as much help as we can get. A couple of loans to would be most welcome.I was there yeterday and its hard to beleive that we beat that same Aberdeen team 3-0 earlier on in the season.I see Cameron Jerome is warmign the bench. More than happy to give him game time

[/quote]Haha, I would say definitely not on Jerome!

I still don''t get the whole Accies love in thing.

Looking forward to overtaking the accies in the league ..yes it''s true Alex Neil had them flying high ..but Aberdeen are a quality side challenging Celtic ..they have lost Antiione currier goal scorer and Andreu who is an attacking midfielder ..he hasn''t had much game time at Norwich .give him a break he hasn''t really had a chance yet .he is young.

And rangers died that version of rangers is like mc Donald''s going bust and reinventing there company as Donald mc Donald''s ..scottish football isn''t that bad watch Celtic beat inter Milan on Thursday bt sports 1 ..p.s we don''t need Diet rangers in the spl ..will take Hearts and Hibs back

Accies need a proper manager ..they have some clown who has never managed and still plays games ..player managers don''t work ..the Hamilton board are dumb ..plenty of good managers out there looking for a chance

[quote user="Paul101"]who cares?

its as nothing to us[/quote]Its nothing to you, you mean.  Hamilton is of interest because that is where our present manager came from. If they are struggling without him it suggests he was a real positive force there and is a good indicator of his worth.

[quote user="BarclayUpperCut"]how about sending Becchio there (is he still injured?)[/quote]Not a bad idea, though I don''t think we can loan anyone out now.Seems like Mr Becchio is quite happy to just sit back and take our money.

So Hamilton are struggling

Perhaps it shows that the board did do its homework and found a manager who can get an average bunch of players playing well.

Let''s hope this is the case and he stays with us for a long time

Was talking to a guy the other day (Scottish , ex pro), who forwarded the theory that AN was No1 target before NA got the Job, but didnt want to leave Accies until they were pretty sure of SPL survival this season. For a Club of their size, a couple of years of SPL money, plus payments for players sold, means a relatively bright short term future. If they stay up and we go up then good business all round.

Before you ask, i wont name him, as he''d probably never talk to me again.

Hi Wavey, not surprised that you are the first to scoff, do you really think that bothers me? I''m involved in Footy, not just spectating, that''s how come i know Footy people. Good Luck and be on yer way to whatever Club your Messer pitches up at next......I''ll let you know if i hear anything so you can get a season ticket for that Club, probably wont cost you much as i doubt he''ll be in the Prem for a while, if ever .(Unless its the Scottish Prem as some wag suggested.)

The way we are playing now and back then (top of the league, 7 wins out of 10, just humped Aberdeen and won at Celtic), bears no resemblence to that display you unfortunately witnessed. And we badly miss Andreu, though the rot had already started with him still in the team. Good to see him already getting some game time.

Clearly not the same situation.

We have a young manager who''s entire managerial CV was his stint in charge of the Accies.

Is taking notice of his time there and what''s happened after his departure really that big a leap for some people?!

Ultimately though, not interested? Dont read.