Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

Blackburn free travel

Nice idea but wrong day - not many will go all that way midweek.

From where we live we''re driving up after boys finish school - that way we can stop when we like and I can have a fag while driving.

[quote user="Paul"]

Nice idea but wrong day - not many will go all that way midweek.

From where we live we''re driving up after boys finish school - that way we can stop when we like and I can have a fag while driving.

[/quote]Agree, and I think they know it too.A little cynical.

Or perhaps it''s recognition that''s it''s a tough trip for the fans and the club are trying to make it a bit easier for people to go.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Or perhaps it''s recognition that''s it''s a tough trip for the fans and the club are trying to make it a bit easier for people to go.[/quote]I suspect, without wanting to go full on conspiracy theory, that the distance and the fact its midweek will more stop people, than 20 or 30 quid it costs you on cabbage.

There will be a strong contingent of northern Canaries as always up here, to make up for the understandable shortfall from the Norwich end.  a good gesture though by the club, however you want to spin it.

[quote user="lake district canary"]There will be a strong contingent of northern Canaries as always up here, to make up for the understandable shortfall from the Norwich end.[/quote]Right! I''d better start a thread telling you lot to get behind the team then. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]There will be a strong contingent of northern Canaries as always up here, to make up for the understandable shortfall from the Norwich end.[/quote]

Right! I''d better start a thread telling you lot to get behind the team then. [:D]
[/quote]

On t''ball City!

Never mind t''danger

Steady thee on

Nows thy chance

Hurrah! We''ve scored a goal!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]There will be a strong contingent of northern Canaries as always up here, to make up for the understandable shortfall from the Norwich end.[/quote]Right! I''d better start a thread telling you lot to get behind the team then. [:D][/quote]Go for it!! [Y]

[quote user="lake district canary"]There will be a strong contingent of northern Canaries as always up here, to make up for the understandable shortfall from the Norwich end.  a good gesture though by the club, however you want to spin it.

[/quote]
I think its a good gesture by the club too Lakey and will help those who want to go, I''m off to Watford this weekend otherwise I would have been tempted

I still do not understand the numbnuts who organise the fixtures, that both sets of our Watford and Blackburn fixtures, could have been ''flipped'', so we play Watford in midweek ,and Blackburn on a Saturday, to maximise crowds.

I know we would get a similar home crowd, whatever, but it would have helped all the respective away fans.

Working in Doncaster all week so going to drive up after I finish, AA route planner says it''s 75 miles and about a 90 min drive

[quote user="Angry man"]Working in Doncaster all week so going to drive up after I finish, AA route planner says it''s 75 miles and about a 90 min drive[/quote]

Angry, What is M62 likely to be like next week, are road works still bad ? we are driving from Norfolk, just to far on coach..

I''ve arranged to be in Liverpool on a works appointment on Tuesday and am staying over, so will be travelling on to Blackburn on Tuesday night. anybody been before and know the best place to park and where/if they have an away fans public house?

M62 can be a nightmare just totally depends on what time your on it , or there has been any roadworks, accidents etc!!!.

Just allow yourself a bit extra