Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Tickets for the binners home game

seeing its a complete sell out.

How much would you pay for 2 tickets to get to the game?

I''d say they are like gold dust.

Interested to hear other people''s thoughts or even the price of one actual ticket to yourself.

[quote user="alartz"]Wouldn''t sell my season ticket for an arm or leg. That''s my price.

Was hoping most norwich fans would say the same[/quote]Well I think its pretty much a given that the odds of a season ticket holder giving their ticket up for this game, would be virtually nil.

If someone offered me £500 for my season ticket for next week.
I''d turn them down.
Don''t tell the other half, though.

I wouldn''t sell mine for a million pounds. That''s how much better a fan I am than the rest of you.

[quote user="Herman "]I wouldn''t sell mine for a million pounds. That''s how much better a fan I am than the rest of you.[/quote]2 million pounds here.[:)]

[quote user="daly"]

So if someone offered you a grand for it

You still would''nt sell?????.

[/quote]Nah.

Come on Morty can''t believe that, I have been going to NCFC games apart from my working in The States for 20years since 1946 when my Grandad used to sit me on the railings (older supporters will know what they were} but must admit that a grand would buy my overpriced, no concession thanks to McNally ticket for the day.

PS Could take my wife on a cruise for one and a half hours action.

No contest

But I''ll be there

[quote user="morty"][quote user="daly"]

[/quote]Nah.[/quote]

Well that''s left you holding the '' Best-est Ever Fan In The History of Fans-ville '' baton Morty ( wink )

With the game live on TV trousering a grand would be pretty irresistible.

Play-Off Final no chance but for an Old Farm Derby I''d risk '' outing '' as a plastic for a wedge like that.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="daly"]

[/quote]Nah.[/quote]

Well that''s left you holding the '' Best-est Ever Fan In The History of Fans-ville '' baton Morty ( wink )

Play-Off Final no chance but for an Old Farm Derby I''d risk '' outing '' as a plastic for a wedge like that.[/quote]You disappoint me mate[:(][;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="daly"]

[/quote]Nah.[/quote]

Play-Off Final no chance but for an Old Farm Derby I''d risk '' outing '' as a plastic for a wedge like that.[/quote]You disappoint me mate[:(][;)][/quote]

I''m very shallow me....

In an odd twist of fate looks like I am going to miss this game now!Giving my ticket away though.[:)]

[quote user="alartz"]If you actually have the ticket to give away in the first place.[/quote]Eh?

I would sell mines for 10k and then go to the ticket office and get one of the still available hospitality tickets at a hundred quid and spend the balance on a large pie

There''s actually a handful of presumably returned tickets back on sale via the club/online ticketing as I write. Restricted view, but in is in...

[quote user="morty"]In an odd twist of fate looks like I am going to miss this game now!Giving my ticket away though.[:)][/quote]

Odd twist of fate, giving my ticket away indeed...

To be fair Baldrick yours is a devilishly cunning plan with more front than the biggest Selfridges in Selfridgesville.

If you can''t resist the filthy lucre what hope is there for the rest of mankind ? ( wink )

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]In an odd twist of fate looks like I am going to miss this game now!Giving my ticket away though.[:)][/quote]

Odd twist of fate, giving my ticket away indeed...

To be fair Baldrick yours is a devilishly cunning plan with more front than the biggest Selfridges in Selfridgesville.

If you can''t resist the filthy lucre what hope is there for the rest of mankind ? ( wink )[/quote]I have been called back to work early, am bound for The Congo.I always give my season ticket away to a friend when I''m away, this game is no different.[:)]