Sign in to follow this  
Woodman

Front 6

So, we have Redmond, Bennett, Wes, Andreu, Johnson, Howson, Tettey, Dorrans, Murphy, O''Neil, McGrandles, Hooper, Jerome, Loza and Grabban.

Assuming they''re all fit and available, who''s your best front 6?

I''d go Tettey, Redmond, Dorrans, Johnson, Hooper, Jerome but I find it hard to leave out Howson and Grabban on current form.

Howson cant be left out and Jerome is better player than Grabban but on current form its hard to leave out Grabban. Sends out a message, you play well and work hard you get picked. I would say towards the end of the season Johnson, Tettey, Howson, Redmond, Dorrans, Jerome, Grabban, Hooper would be mainly used. I think it will be hard for the likes of E.Bennett, Hoolahan, Andreu to push for a starting role.

[quote user="Woodman"]So, we have Redmond, Bennett, Wes, Andreu, Johnson, Howson, Tettey, Dorrans, Murphy, O''Neil, McGrandles, Hooper, Jerome, Loza and Grabban.Assuming they''re all fit and available, who''s your best front 6? I''d go Tettey, Redmond, Dorrans, Johnson, Hooper, Jerome but I find it hard to leave out Howson and Grabban on current form.[/quote]We aren''t so good that we can just pick a "best" eleven, play in our way and ignore the opposition home or away. That may work most of the time against weaker teams, but not against the top six or eight.

Amazingly strong,we''ve a wealth of Mids/Attackers, nearly all are in good form/fitness. Happy days compared to a few weeks ago.