Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Two Loanees bought in by Magic Mike

[quote user="portman_king"]Chaplow still has plenty to offer. I''m not so sure on Varney but experienced heads are what you need in the run-in so they''ll do for me.[/quote]You have been quiet lately, you okay?Ar$e starting to twitch a bit about the upcoming derby?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="portman_king"]Chaplow still has plenty to offer. I''m not so sure on Varney but experienced heads are what you need in the run-in so they''ll do for me.[/quote]You have been quiet lately, you okay?Ar$e starting to twitch a bit about the upcoming derby?[/quote]Just another game to me. I''ll be there. Would take a draw providing we get maximum points from our upcoming two home games.

Chaplow was one of those youngsters who sort of bursts through onto the scene, looks exciting and full of potential and a bright future ahead of him, but never quite seems to reach it.That was for Burnley. Now, some years later and aged 30 he is still around but never quite cuts it.Varney is similar. Interestingly, both players have been loaned from clubs bellow Ipswich''s current position in the Championship. I''m not sure that bodes well or not. Chaplow from Millwall is the most interesting as they are not a club in a position to loan out players if they feel they could have an impact on their season. In some ways, the same could be said of Blackburn who must still harbour hopes for a play off spot themselves.

[quote user="portman_king"][quote user="morty"][quote user="portman_king"]Chaplow still has plenty to offer. I''m not so sure on Varney but experienced heads are what you need in the run-in so they''ll do for me.[/quote]You have been quiet lately, you okay?Ar$e starting to twitch a bit about the upcoming derby?[/quote]Just another game to me. I''ll be there. Would take a draw providing we get maximum points from our upcoming two home games.[/quote]

But have you got Center Parcs booked for the rest of the season just in case....

Whos next Geoff Horsfield, Rob Hulse, Jay Bothroyd, Craig Fagan.

If this squad finishes above us i will just give up on football. What an absolute pile of shit squad.

[quote user="chicken"]Chaplow was one of those youngsters who sort of bursts through onto the scene, looks exciting and full of potential and a bright future ahead of him, but never quite seems to reach it.

[/quote]

You mean a bit like Connor Wickham ? [:P]

This thread dovetails nicely with the ticket prices thread.Ipswich are a prime example of not achieving, and failing to maximise your revenue streams.

Poor old Centre Parcs boy. At least the money from our ticket sales go into the football club. He has to finance the boy mucus''s interest charges...