Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Sorry to a bit OT, with the non-Norwich player performance...

Hi, I actually want to put in other football but that''s nowhere I can post, here is what Gary Holt had did for his new club yesterday...

Match Ratings of Nottm Forest vs Huddersfield...

Holt 6 - Quiet but carried the ball forward well and put his foot in. Sort of a mix between Evans and Scimeca

Holt (7) - Looks like he''s got a good engine on him. Decent shot aswell. Kept passing nice and simple

Holt - 7.5 - Good positioning and breaks things up, also think he''ll score a couple this season, with his positiong on the edge of the box.

Holt 6 - Had a decent shot deflected. Won his share of tackles.

Holt 7 - Solid. Won the ball well covered everything in midfield and passed well, couple of good long rangers to boot. Much more talented than Evans

Finally...OH NO!!!!

Holt 8.5MOM - He looks the bussiness. Good range of passing, not afraid to get back and defend, got forward when needed, looks like he has a good shot on him. You can tell he has a footballing brain, i expect him to make that midfield holding role his own this season, will be a key player.

---

What''s happen with Gary Holt? Afraid to shoot when he pull on the Yellow and Green shirt but when played for Forest, shooting for fun? Did he did not want to shoot when played with us?

Hay I am not saying we will miss him, don''t be too silly to think that OK?