Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

motherwell v Dundee .....watford v norwich city

hope you win today lads as we are going to shaft the well ..Dundee are unbeaten in 7 games ..top 6 ..I will be watching out for your result

While we''re at it, I''d like to see the Hamilton Tiger Cats win the Grey Cup this year after losing in the final the last 2 seasons.

Any other non-Norwich City related sports wishes out there?

Unlike Gopher I''m glad other parties occasionally post, it freshens the forum up - (which It desperately needs) - Goodluck today Dundee I''m sure it''ll be a good game !

I hope Hertha Berlin wins tomorrow against Wolfsburg. Hertha have just replaced their manager with their youth coach who is still working for is pro-licence. Familiar?

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]While we''re at it, I''d like to see the Hamilton Tiger Cats win the Grey Cup this year after losing in the final the last 2 seasons.

Any other non-Norwich City related sports wishes out there?[/quote]

Go stamps go Again

an early goal will win it for the Dee''s I will watch Mr stelling and ignore Charlie nicholas who is a dick lol ☺

While I was being sarcastic, YC and RB you may have surmised by my Gainer the Gopher moniker that I''m actually a Roughriders fan although I did want Hamilton to win the most recent one.

But nothing before Norwich City!

St Johnstone are doing the biz ..2-0 ..we will catch that team from across the street ..the wee team in tangerine😂

"But nothing before Norwich City!"

Same here Gainer. However, that does not prevent us from having joys on other fronts. Are you old enough to have witnessed the great Roughrider teams with George Reed running in the snow and the late, great Ronnie Lancaster quarterbacking?

Yes indeed YC. The Lancasters lived about a block from us so I went to school with their kids. We used to play pickup games in the park between our homes. In high school, George Reed''s kids were there.