Sign in to follow this  
ANLoyal

4/5 clean sheets... 12/12 points... 12 goals in last 4 games...

LOL Buh... I suppose silence is golden and we should take it as no moaning is a good sign....

Waiting for the "Should have been 4"!!!! :-)

Tedious Buh, well at least you''re not referring to City fans as inbred six finger yocals as you used to!

BTW effing brilliant result I am beginning to think we can really go up automatically now, fantastic!

Looks like we have the hardest fixture on Tuesday.Would love a win but would take a draw as long as we win Sunday.If we can pull it back to a point or two with half a dozen games left we could still win this league.

12 points, out of the possible 15, gained today on the 5 (now 4) teams ahead of us. A great weekend by any standards. AN must keep both feet on the ground while not taking his foot of the pedal. Which will be difficult by any standards, but I''m sure he''ll manage.

We always said we had the strongest sqaud in the league by a country mile and just needed the right manager to motivate and organise them.

apart from the weeks we blamed Whittaker and thought Grabban as useless.

Apart from the weeks when we all agreed the squad wasn'' tactually that strong and McNally should be sacked.

And the weeks when we all wanted Delia to quit the club because she had ruined it.

And the weeks we looked longingly down the A12 at Binnsville and wondered if McCarthy would come here.

It''s been a fantastic start.

Couple this with Hamiltons immediate fall from grace, it really does look like Alex Neil is the real deal. His impact has been Huge.

Massive gamble by the board, and I for one didn''t trust them. Early signs are that they''ve finally replaced Lambert.

Special mention to Howson. Current run coincides with his return to the side after suspension.

Every silver lining has a cloud alartz... Just enjoy it for the moment... Tomorrow is a mystery and all that jazz....

Well let''s just hope this strange appointment works out as well as lamberts appointment did. Certainly got that feeling at the moment.

Will judge when 46 games have been played.