Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

are outsiders allowed on your forum ?

Quite right DundeeFC... Its strange listening to Canary Call after the 4-0 win over Blackpool and people on here and on Canary call moaning, then beat Charlton away... Beat Wolves... Still no praise....Now keep a clean sheet and score 3 away to a massively in form free scoring Watford... Really showing his influence on the SQUAD as a whole... critisised pre kick off for dropping Hooper... Master stroke - A big guy and a quick guy up front...

Hopefully AN will get a little more backing form the doubters now... Stop being so negative!!!!

[quote user="DundeeFc"]well since a school black board isn''t a white board I will refrain from this racist argument. haggis black brown yellow blah blah I''m a football fan Norwich won 3 - 0 ..Dundee won 1 - 0 ..that''s my point ..negative ppl like yourself would be wanting Alex Neil sacked if he lost the game today ..there is plenty of nice ppl on here true football fans[/quote]Welcome Dundee, we are always happy when we win.not so much when we had our bad period.Alex Neil starting to show us what he can do and if he keeps it up we are going to be very happy indeed come May.

[quote user="ANLoyal"]Quite right DundeeFC... Its strange listening to Canary Call after the 4-0 win over Blackpool and people on here and on Canary call moaning, then beat Charlton away... Beat Wolves... Still no praise....Now keep a clean sheet and score 3 away to a massively in form free scoring Watford... Really showing his influence on the SQUAD as a whole... critisised pre kick off for dropping Hooper... Master stroke - A big guy and a quick guy up front...

Hopefully AN will get a little more backing form the doubters now... Stop being so negative!!!![/quote]Nobody is being negative. The habitual moaners disappeared once we started winning again.

Doesn''t matter who you support, as long as you come here to talk Norwich and related things. Nobody here cares about Dundee vs Celtic or whatever, go to "other football" for that.

Nobody is being negative at the moment either.

Now if you could do everyone a favour and post something constrictive rather than this mumbling rubbish in threads like this then that''d be great.

Too many mods. We all post cr@p sometimes. Like I said if you tolerate the binners then how can you have a problem with other outsiders.

At least the binners come here with an interest in Norwich City and their love of our club and not to tell us about some minor league up north.

Exactly, I don''t like the binners that comes on and spam up the board with 12 year old Playground banter, but the ones who want to discuss Norwich city are welcome.

Well you get into bed with the binners Jimmy.

Dundee is welcome on here in my book. His Scottish insight is welcome on Rays Funds and he also sent us a score to help the Norwich downs syndrome football team.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Exactly, I don''t like the binners that comes on and spam up the board with 12 year old Playground banter, but the ones who want to discuss Norwich city are welcome.[/quote]I wish you would see the fact that Portman king isn''t interested in Norwich City. He is interested in telling you how much better Ipswich are than we are.Surely the fact he has been missing for the last three years tells you all you need to know?

Not saying he isn''t welcome, there were some posts about Celtic etc that were just unnecessary though.

I have awknowlwdged 1 1p5wich fan on here who seemed to genuinely discuss Norwich, I agree the vast majority of them that come here are utter bell sniffs though.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Exactly, I don''t like the binners that comes on and spam up the board with 12 year old Playground banter, but the ones who want to discuss Norwich city are welcome.[/quote]I wish you would see the fact that Portman king isn''t interested in Norwich City. He is interested in telling you how much better Ipswich are than we are.Surely the fact he has been missing for the last three years tells you all you need to know?[/quote]

Looking forward to his comments before and after we beat them next week!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Not saying he isn''t welcome, there were some posts about Celtic etc that were just unnecessary though.

I have awknowlwdged 1 1p5wich fan on here who seemed to genuinely discuss Norwich, I agree the vast majority of them that come here are utter bell sniffs though.[/quote]Fair play jimmy[Y]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Exactly, I don''t like the binners that comes on and spam up the board with 12 year old Playground banter, but the ones who want to discuss Norwich city are welcome.[/quote]I wish you would see the fact that Portman king isn''t interested in Norwich City. He is interested in telling you how much better Ipswich are than we are.Surely the fact he has been missing for the last three years tells you all you need to know?[/quote]

Looking forward to his comments before and after we beat them next week![/quote]I doubt very much he''ll show his face.

Like I said, too many mods Jimmy. I haven''t felt moved to post on any of the threads about Dundee or Celtic. Just like you ignore the other threads you don''t like. In my book dundee is welcome here and I''ll defend his right to post.

As for portmanking - Morty''s got him sussed I''msurprised you hhaven''t. Anyway, I think he must be on yet another holiday at center parcs.

While we are winning - we are a band of brothers

When that stops - both Alex Neil''s and your butt will be kicked !

Sorry but I have no interest in how Dundee or Celtic or Hamilton whatever they are called get on in their games and none of them have any relevance on this page. In the other section of this site then that''s fine because that''s what it is for but not here.

I struggle to understand the whole Scottish love in thing, I don''t remember a Colchester love fest when we stole Lambert from them.

Of course outsiders are welcome on here, they don''t usually stick around to rack up 140 posts in less than 2 weeks though lol

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]I don''t remember a Colchester love fest when we stole Lambert from them.[/quote]

Loyalty, respect, achievement, player, player manager, manager - at the same club for ten years. That is why some of us have some sense of connection with Hamilton.  Lambert was at Colchester for two minutes in comparison to AN at Hamilton.  Sometimes there is a story there.  AN''s long affiliation with his previous club gives it a bit more interest.  Not sure how Dundee fits into it though...........