Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

are outsiders allowed on your forum ?

I''m only on here cause I''m a fan of Alex Neil ..I have adopted Norwich accies as my 2nd team ☺you get some negative comments on here ..cheer up guys

So long as you remember that it is a Norwich City forum first and foremost, and that,on the whole, not many of us care about Scottish football.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]I''m only on here cause I''m a fan of Alex Neil ..I have adopted Norwich accies as my 2nd team ☺you get some negative comments on here ..cheer up guys[/quote]

Pay no attention to the sourpusses on here.  Anyone slightly different is frowned on by them.  Most of us on here are quite open to anyone posting as long as they have a genuine interest in  Norwich.

You''re more than welcome buddy. And if folk say different and yet tolerate the binners who post on here they should be named and shamed. And sent to Center Parcs for a week....

Problem is all your harp on about is crap Scottish football.
It''s also really weird to follow a manager around and become a fan of a club just because of the manager. I don''t see any now-Villa ex-Norwich fans after Paul Lambert left.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You''re more than welcome buddy. And if folk say different and yet tolerate the binners who post on here they should be named and shamed. And sent to Center Parcs for a week....[/quote]
I don''t understand posters who tolerate the binners, or even support them in criticising our club. *see earlier in season for examples

so its wrong for me to support a young Scottish manager ? before you start harping on about Scottish football I watch all leagues in Britain .I''m not here to upset Norwich fans .I''m just here to show some support for Alex .

no he never managed Dundee but we had a promotion battle in the Scottish championship ..he get milage out of his players ..respect him .

yes I do lol that kind of racist talk is like the Chelsea fans not letting the coloured man on the train ..but anyway Dundee are winning and Norwich so its a good day .Mr negative

DundeeFc wrote the following post at 21/02/2015 4:36 PM:

yes I do lol that kind of racist talk is like the Chelsea fans not letting the coloured man on the train

-------------------------------

I don''t think black people like to be called coloured....

Oh the irony, jokingly refers to somebodies post as racist and then refers to black people as coloured. You couldn''t make this stuff up.,

well since a school black board isn''t a white board I will refrain from this racist argument. haggis black brown yellow blah blah I''m a football fan Norwich won 3 - 0 ..Dundee won 1 - 0 ..that''s my point ..negative ppl like yourself would be wanting Alex Neil sacked if he lost the game today ..there is plenty of nice ppl on here true football fans

Dundee you must be like fly paper

You have attracted all the idiots who constantly troll these threads making ridiculous comments already (just look through the earlier posters) - most have no views or comments but just play on words

Good luck - but remember we are not all like the earlier zeros