Sign in to follow this  
TalkNorwichCity

NORWICH FANS GO CRAZY IN WATFORD PUB

The Norwich fans were enjoying themselves in the pub before the game yesterday! It was a crazy atmosphere and a great day for Norwich! OTBC

You can watch the video in the pub by following this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trMsK3DmnXY

[quote user="TalkNorwichCity"]How do you make the links clickable mate?[/quote]Highlight the word that you want to make a link.In the toolbar of the post box, second from right hand end is a symbol with a chain and a world. Click that.Remove the Http:// from the box and copy and paste your link address into it.

They got a little rowdy but it seemed completely harmless. I''d think the pub owner would appreciate that from visiting fans, livening the place up without doing anyone or anything harm.

The only ones who might think it makes us look bad would be firms from other clubs. Who cares what they think? (besides mor and a bor)

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Chelsea have their racists fans in a tube and we have these uncivilised oafs. What is it about footie fans that they can''t behave civilly[/quote]

Don''t try and make a tedious link. There is nothing similar about this.

Just a bunch of fans having a beer and a good time. Nothing more, nothing less. Looks good fun to me.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Chelsea have their racists fans in a tube and we have these uncivilised oafs. What is it about footie fans that they can''t behave civilly[/quote]

Don''t try and make a tedious link. There is nothing similar about this.

Just a bunch of fans having a beer and a good time. Nothing more, nothing less. Looks good fun to me.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="im spartacus"]nothing wrong with the win away song just a bit of fun and some lads having a larf, god forbid we sing anything other than OTBC at 100 miles an hour[/quote]I like the song, as you say, just a bit of fun.And winning away puts me in a good mood[:)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Not a pretty sight nor an image that helps the club or its reputation imo.   And that "winaway" song is dreadful [:(].    

[/quote]

Was there on Saturday and the fans were superb then you get idiots like this lot out to get pissed and damage the reputation of the club. Shameful scenes

I''m sorry but nothing wrong with the singing or chanting or dancing but that di**head on the chair who thinks he''s gods gift to green street who keeps banging the window spoils it for me. I would have told him to get down if I''d have been there. Either that or bang the window harder so he might catch an artery or something.

I was there on Saturday with fans from our minibus and most of us were on the dark side of 60. It was a fantastic atmosphere led by a contingent of Scottish Canaries who hung their saltire on the wall. Yes the singing was loud and raucous but not malicious or racist and nobody was harmed. Most of all it really fired us up for the match.

I spoke to the landlady who said it was like that every home game and we were by no means the loudest. Incidentally she told me she was a Norfolk girl from Cromer and wished us well.

The funniest thing was when she said she enjoyed every week but never worked when Ipswich were in town.

A great start to a great day.

No harm done but there always has to be one attention seeker standing on a chair or table letting everybody else down.