Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Alex Neil: With Jerome and Grabban, Hooper's Surplus

Bumped into the three lads this morning near Pottergate, all asking where they could buy cheap rucksacks.  I had no hesitation in recommending the finest of all local shops.
[img]http://s29.postimg.org/iynqvj653/hoops.jpg[/img]

Keeping vaguely on topic, I get my hair cut at Huckleberrys on Prince of Wales road. Mainly because it sounds like "Huckerby"[:$]

Used to get my hair cut there too, when i had some.

Terry (if still there) is a Chelsea fan but he''s alright. Reckons once that Megson was getting a haircut and a fan came in and started having a go so Megson walked out with half a cut.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Used to get my hair cut there too, when i had some.

Terry (if still there) is a Chelsea fan but he''s alright. Reckons once that Megson was getting a haircut and a fan came in and started having a go so Megson walked out with half a cut.[/quote]

So Megson was half-cut? hmmm.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Megson walked out with half a cut.[/quote]I''ve often walked out half cut but it''s normally pubs. [+o(]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Used to get my hair cut there too, when i had some.

Terry (if still there) is a Chelsea fan but he''s alright. Reckons once that Megson was getting a haircut and a fan came in and started having a go so Megson walked out with half a cut.[/quote]Yeah Terry cuts my hair lol. He also used to cut McNally''s, which has fed me some interesting gossip!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Yep, Terry is still there Bor.

Might see you there Morty?!![/quote]I had a trim on Thursday at 4, that wasn''t you sat in the other chair lol?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Ha ha, no Morty it wasn''t

Terry for me every time, although James is a nice lad, he hasn''t got the inside ''knowledge''[/quote]I''m going to be controversial here, I actually prefer the haircut by James. But you''re right, better footy chat with Terry!