Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom

Ruddy comparing Neil to the messiah

Interesting comment on Twitter this afternoon. The team against Wolves and again Watford at the weekend had the confident and assured approach of games during the Messiah.

I do believe the second coming may have arrived

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Interesting comment on Twitter this afternoon. The team against Wolves and again Watford at the weekend had the confident and assured approach of games during the Messiah.

I do believe the second coming may have arrived[/quote]

Careful you don''t wear it out [;)]

[quote user="65Vintage"]Has @Johnruddy86 removed himself from Twitter at the moment?[/quote]He was away for a while, and came back a few days ago.@john1ruddy

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Somebody hacked his account[/quote]I have never worked out what exactly someone gets out of doing stuff like that.

''''Thanks for the info - got him back on twitter now - why would anyone want to hack his account!'''' ...65 V

Maybe so they can proclaim the second coming of the Messer.....now who could that be, any ideas Wavey ??

[quote user="Webbo118"]Lambo for Peterborough? Ideal fit?[/quote]

sounds a bit of a funny one but just from the way they have been speaking about "different Directions" and the structure they want to bring in... i''ve got a feeling in my Loins he might be Brentford bound...

Less the coming of the messiah, more the falling of the messiah. Waveney definitely has a messiah ( I deliberately did not use a capital "m" ) fixation. I wonder, is he son of.......