Sign in to follow this  
barclayboys

not renewing season ticket

Hi there, I was supposed to be taking over my friends season ticket, as it was mine previously, but he has been down and cancelled now I''m unable to take it over. If there is anyone who hasn''t cancelled yet but is not got going to renew I''m willing to give £20 for the effort of meeting me down the ticket office and I will take it over. Pm me if interested, regards Jamie

Thank you for your kind words of wisdom, pushing in on the cheap?? Got name down on the waiting list anyway, and as I stated this was my season ticket that I was having back but has been let go. thanks again

Jamie, Would it be worth you talking to the ticket office and explaining that it was your st originally and passed to a friend who was supposed to let you have it back this season, they can check their records to confirm that was the case.

Hope you get it sorted

[quote user="cityangel"]Jamie, Would it be worth you talking to the ticket office and explaining that it was your st originally and passed to a friend who was supposed to let you have it back this season, they can check their records to confirm that was the case.

Hope you get it sorted[/quote]The fact is, he used to have a season ticket that he relinquished and since then, the seat has been re-allocated twice. Being an ex ST holder shouldn''t give him the right to jump the queue.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]Jamie, Would it be worth you talking to the ticket office and explaining that it was your st originally and passed to a friend who was supposed to let you have it back this season, they can check their records to confirm that was the case.

Hope you get it sorted[/quote]The fact is, he used to have a season ticket that he relinquished and since then, the seat has been re-allocated twice. Being an ex ST holder shouldn''t give him the right to jump the queue.[/quote]

This!

well sad Lapp!

Well sorry season ticket police

It hasn''t been allocated twice, it was my second ticket, passed on to my friend to use, was going to take back on, but he has been down and stopped auto renew

"Lessingham Canary"]Lots for sale in Suffolk.........

True there!

In all seriousness, the ticket office are generally excellent, and if you have history on that seat, they will do their best to help IMO.

Been down today but didn''t really get anywhere, said as he has been down to cancel that is it , even though there are still 2 deadlines remaining

[quote user="barclayboys"]"Lessingham Canary"]Lots for sale in Suffolk.........

True there!

In all seriousness, the ticket office are generally excellent, and if you have history on that seat, they will do their best to help IMO.

Been down today but didn''t really get anywhere, said as he has been down to cancel that is it , even though there are still 2 deadlines remaining[/quote]That sounds over picky.Have they maybe got the hump because you let someone else use your season ticket?

If its in your name he can''t technically have been able to cancel it...

[quote user="barclayboys"]That would of been best aj,

Unfortunately I signed it over so he could take on direct debit[/quote]Sorry this isn''t really anything to do with me but if you signed the season ticket over to him it was no longer yours as you relinquished your right to it with presumably only a verbal agreement relating to it''s future return that your "friend" has ignored and given it away for no particular reason. As a newly promoted Constable in the Season ticket police I''m afraid I have to say it''s to the end of the line with you laddie.

Sorry this isn''t really anything to do with me but if you signed the season ticket over to him it was no longer yours as you relinquished your right to it with presumably only a verbal agreement relating to it''s future return that your "friend" has ignored and given it away for no particular reason. As a newly promoted Constable in the Season ticket police I''m afraid I have to say it''s to the end of the line with you laddie.

tough luck!

you should have thought about that when you signed it over... if someone let me "use" their season ticket they''d never see their seat again. the club are quite right, its not yours, and the moment your friend signed on the dotted line it stopped being yours.

Back of the line and wait your turn!

what a load of clap trap this thread is

a half whit legally signed his season ticket over to a third party and now wonders we he cant have it back when they surrendered it 12 mths later

what a fool

If what I read is true. This is the answer. Your season ticket, thus in your name, someone else cancelled it, that is a data protection issue. Thus the club will have to revert for you. However if its not in your name, it was never yours. You don''t need a lawyer.

Can you convince your mate to go back and say he changed his mind and doesn''t want to cancel. Get his payments reinstated, then go back to do the transfer later or just pay the money to your mate until next year.