Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom

Z car theme

Really liked the music the teams came out to on Saturday it''s about time we had some thing more inspiring to come out to. I would like the Star Wars theme instead of the current rubbish

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Really liked the music the teams came out to on Saturday it''s about time we had some thing more inspiring to come out to. I would like the Star Wars theme instead of the current rubbish[/quote]I like the current piece.Whatever it is, anyone?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Really liked the music the teams came out to on Saturday it''s about time we had some thing more inspiring to come out to. I would like the Star Wars theme instead of the current rubbish[/quote]I like the current piece.Whatever it is, anyone?[/quote]

Carmina Burana by Carl Orff.

Or the Old Spice ad music to the layman.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Really liked the music the teams came out to on Saturday it''s about time we had some thing more inspiring to come out to. I would like the Star Wars theme instead of the current rubbish[/quote]I like the current piece.Whatever it is, anyone?[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry Morty, did you mean Live and Let Die?

Very rousing but does remind me of Alan Partridge though.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Really liked the music the teams came out to on Saturday it''s about time we had some thing more inspiring to come out to. I would like the Star Wars theme instead of the current rubbish[/quote]I like the current piece.Whatever it is, anyone?[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry Morty, did you mean Live and Let Die?

Very rousing but does remind me of Alan Partridge though.[/quote]No, meant the old spice one, cheers!

"send in the clowns" or the circus theme tune...

Laurel and Hardy theme tune...

Oh sorry, I thought you wanted music for Portman Road!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]"send in the clowns" or the circus theme tune...

Laurel and Hardy theme tune...

Oh sorry, I thought you wanted music for Portman Road![/quote]

Oh no Jas, they will just bang their dustbin lids together and think they sound like the London symphony orchestra...