Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

MASSIVE!

The second of the three games to define our season and we''ve only gone on and won the first two!

The rest had it almost all in their favour (except Bournemouth) these past two matches; and we were due to be taken by a free scoring Watford side and beaten dourly by Blackburn at their graveyard ground for Norwich City.

But instead we have taken advantage of some slippage amongst the rest on Saturday and refused to fall away tonight. What comes next is two home games for us and the rest can have some of what we have just overcome.

I am so happy for the Norwich fans at that game. These are the legendary matches you remember for years. Unglamorous location, lousy winter weather, long trip, attrition and glory. Well done them, heard them all night.

Now the rewards get bigger as the belief swells.

Let''s put those pretenders from south of the border away. I still remember their dominance in my youth and we still have to pay them back for that. Let''s break their hearts again.

And failing to take my own advice we have TWO home games in short order and the chance to make ourselves very hard to live with.

Alex Neil passed a very big test tonight. I have no remaining doubts in him. He pulled the strings.

This was MASSIVE!