Sign in to follow this  
shaunieboy77

Is this derby the biggest ?

Every derby is massive for both clubs whether its early season, or thers is nothing much to play for but this Sunday''s derby see''s us both in the top six and one point between us. With so much at stake , is this the biggest anticipated derby since the Milk Cup Semi-Finals in 85?

For them I should imagine it is. If only as it will be some while before their fans get to visit Carrow Road again.

Huge game, and that''s fantastic... A derby with even more than pride at stake, bring it on! I know form goes out the window and all that, but we have a strong fit squad and a manger who for the first time since Lambert that I trust to pick the right starting 11!

The home game in March 95 is the only one i can think of to rival Sunday.They were battling relegation from the Premier, we''d not won in 11 games and were sinking fast.

I don''t remember form going out of the window 2010/11. And there was considerable amount at stake in April 2011. We desperately needed the points to chase that second place, and they were desperate to derail our chances.As to the current game it is a bit like the Grand National where one of the favourites is beginning to move up through the field but has to avoid one the of the silly horse that have lost their rider and are still running along, possibly thinking they are part of the proceedings. It will be a great day for the fans, but nothing more than another three points on the total football wise.

Its the biggest for as long as I can remember. I mean April 2011 was only big for us, as we had 5(?) games left to play, fighting Cardiff and Swansea for 2nd. Ipswich were midtable.

This is huge for both sides, closest we have been in the league to each other for ages.

It''s just another game with three points at stake. But if we meet them in the playoffs then it will be bigger than the milk cup game.

Definitely right up there. If\when we win this it will feel equal to if not better than the 9-2 seasons drubbing under Lambert. To overtake them and put two points between us and them and hopefully a +10 G.D at least would be fantastic and I believe we can. Also how great would it ve for them to start doubting their (un)ability and drop like a stone. Two months back bournemouth looked certainties to go up, yet now they a single point away also!! Otbc