Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom

Andy Marshall

I''ve never forgiven but the worst thing was even after he announced he was going down the road, idiots still voted him player of the season. My god that pi22ed me off!

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Goal keeping coach anyone. Knows the club and has coached at a high level. We can surely forgive him for his short trip down the A140[/quote]

He left in 2001, I imagine the club has changed a fair bit in 14 years.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Goal keeping coach anyone. Knows the club and has coached at a high level. We can surely forgive him for his short trip down the A140[/quote]

[/quote]

Yet it was a good enough reason with Phelan when he joined as he knew the club despite leaving well before then too...

Which is it?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]

Yet it was a good enough reason with Phelan when he joined as he knew the club despite leaving well before then too...

Which is it?

[/quote]

Purely because of the way he left, don''t want him anywhere near this club ever again.

I''ve never seen an opposition player get as much stick as Andy Marshall when he came back here with the scum ! I almost felt sorry for him ..almost .

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Purely because of the way he left, don''t want him anywhere near this club ever again.[/quote]This.

Purely because of the fact that he is a d******d, I don''t want him anywhere near this club ever again.

(Unless, of course, it is with anther club so that I can request politely that he goes forth and multiplies.)

Seems to be a job that we never get right, they come and go so quick.

Remember a few years back the goalkeeper coach who went out at halftime attempting to kick balls at our keeper and he never managed to kick the ball more than 20 yards.

Bring back Kevin Keelan and lock up your wives