Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom

demolition Derby 2015

With us hitting top form and the binners starting to collapse I think and fully expect this not just to be a valuable 3 points and the pride of Anglia retained but also a humiliating demolition ala the 9 2 season. 1p5wich beware

I agree, but like everyone is saying; Blackburn first. Hopefully we''ll annihilate them, then the binners will be quaking in their pundshop fake leather boots. But both will be tough games for us, especially with this new hope of the automatics once again.

It''s never wise to get too overconfident about Derby games. They often go against form.If we keep our focus we should win and I don''t really care if it''s by five goals or a scrambled last minute effort.The three points for City is all that matters.

Quite so, Ricardo - it does seem as if some are getting a bit too confident: we are definitely showing the form we have all wanted to see, but local derbies have a strange habit of reversing that, if only temporarily. Go in too confidently and we are likely to get bitten on the bum. Added to that, we do have another extremely valuable 3pts to go at tomorrow before thinking about the binmen.

I agree, we should not get over confident, but Ipswich fans are afraid, I think their players will be too, which bodes well.

Blackburn is a very tricky fixture though, it would put huge pressure on the other clubs if we win.

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Ricardo would be interested in your view as to what the likely points tally will be for automatic promotion This season[/quote]I have said all along that I think 85/86 points will be enough for automatic promotion. I''ve seen nothing yet that makes me want to alter that prediction.

One thing I''ve learned is not to be all Billy Big Bollox before the games. I have a Watford supporting mate who was like that on Saturday morning....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]One thing I''ve learned is not to be all Billy Big Bollox before the games. I have a Watford supporting mate who was like that on Saturday morning....[/quote][Y]Very wise, the time to crow is after you''ve won.

To be too cocky before the game is setting yourself up for a fall.Blackburn first and then hope for 3 points on sunday

Didn''t get home until 3.30am last night but on cabbage on the way home I was reflecting on our past 3 performances and I really thing that we will give them a right thumping. I can''t wait

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]Didn''t get home until 3.30am last night but on cabbage on the way home I was reflecting on our past 3 performances and I really thing that we will give them a right thumping. I can''t wait[/quote]That would be nice, but I am not greedy and any sort of win will do me fine.We can still win this league.